Company Cars?

<

What are the choices? Thanks

Hey chumpster!

Obvious you don't work at DNA schmuck so stop asking. As for jobs at DNA - funny to see so many outsiders with their hopes high... If you only knew how things work and that it's that time of the year when we document our dev plans and many non-MSers are putting it down as dev plan as #1. In the mean time we had "layoff" in Lucentis couple of months ago.

Hint - Audi replaced with POS Mercedes this year

They do change but most recently Prius, Camry, Fusion, MB GLA. All with different levels of options and yes you can pay for some options as well. Still think there is an option for a car allowance around $350 a month plus mileage.
GLA= gutless luxury attempt. Do not get this pos, mine is in the shop all the time. The conFusion also stinks. Go with the greenie weenie Bernie Sanders Prius or the ricer/Camry. I think we still have Audi's but maybe it was replaced with the no vogue Rogue. :p

GLA= gutless luxury attempt. Do not get this pos, mine is in the shop all the time. The conFusion also stinks. Go with the greenie weenie Bernie Sanders Prius or the ricer/Camry. I think we still have Audi's but maybe it was replaced with the no vogue Rogue. :p

Well you don't really seem to work here or just want to bitch. The Audi has been gone since the VW scandal. Its a free car stop bitching or use the car allowance.

Well you don't really seem to work here or just want to bitch. The Audi has been gone since the VW scandal. Its a free car stop bitching or use the car allowance.

Correctaundo.

DNA bought a lot of A3 TDIs, Passat TDIs and even Jetta TDIs (few) and got hosed when TDI cheating scandal got exposed resulting in the resale value plummeting. TDI's got incredible mileage like 42 MPG. I had 2011 A3 TDI. Liked it in the beginning but the constant engine drone noise got to me.

Replaced with Volvo S60 which is an awesome car all the way around. Never thought I'd own Volvo.

PS - What's the deal with the imposter talking about prissy Prius which was offered briefly back in 2011 (and only few people took up on that POS)?

Correctaundo.

DNA bought a lot of A3 TDIs, Passat TDIs and even Jetta TDIs (few) and got hosed when TDI cheating scandal got exposed resulting in the resale value plummeting. TDI's got incredible mileage like 42 MPG. I had 2011 A3 TDI. Liked it in the beginning but the constant engine drone noise got to me.

Replaced with Volvo S60 which is an awesome car all the way around. Never thought I'd own Volvo.

PS - What's the deal with the imposter talking about prissy Prius which was offered briefly back in 2011 (and only few people took up on that POS)?

I just ordered and was offered the Prius, ordered something else of course.

It's not a make or break. It's a question that many are curious to know the answer to. I have no problem asking the question. Stop being a jerk and don't answer if you are incapable of being kind.

Stop being such an ahole troll diggin for info.

Yeah big IF is you will ge the job - LOL with internal candidates with connections eager to get into something "new" as like I said MS is #1 in dev plan for tons of internal peeps, chump.