• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Company car

anonymous

I know the risk I take asking this question, but hopefully someone will be nice enough to give a real answer. What are the fleet options for eisai? Yes I know its free and be happy, just curious.

<

I know the risk I take asking this question, but hopefully someone will be nice enough to give a real answer. What are the fleet options for eisai? Yes I know its free and be happy, just curious.
I was told it would be either a jeep grand Cherokee, a Nissan pathfinder, or a volvo (xc60 I think), and I am actually getting a Subaru ascent. I’m happy!

Now that the drug is approved, what is the next step? Already done drug test, and all pre-employment stuff. Will we hear from anybody before the start date in a few weeks?

Now that the drug is approved, what is the next step? Already done drug test, and all pre-employment stuff. Will we hear from anybody before the start date in a few weeks?

Was thinking the same thing. Have completed all background information and drug screen but it’s been crickets. I’m beginning to wonder if the label on the approval wasn’t what they expected…

Does anyone have information on car selection process or is it just done for us since we're launching? Does anyone have any info on first week yet? Yes, I expect the same canned answers, but would like some info!

Do either of you know what the car allowance entails? Can’t find amount or gas details anywhere
Car allowance is a company car scheme where an employer provides employees with monetary benefits, instead of company-owned cars. The car allowance is supplied on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is meant to help employees purchase or lease a vehicle or maintain the one they already own.

The car allowance scheme provides employees with more freedom of choice over the vehicle they drive, instead of having to use one provided by their workplace.

Why are they flying us all to NJ for 3 days to do onboarding when this can all be done at home? I would like to know about the car when to expect it and computer stuff please.

Car allowance is a company car scheme where an employer provides employees with monetary benefits, instead of company-owned cars. The car allowance is supplied on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is meant to help employees purchase or lease a vehicle or maintain the one they already own.

The car allowance scheme provides employees with more freedom of choice over the vehicle they drive, instead of having to use one provided by their workplace.

I understand that Im wanting to know what the dollar amount is and whether it has a gas card or allows for mileage reimbursement via expensing. None of the documents give the amount or gas policy….