Company Car

anonymous

Curious to know what type of car the Derm spec reps drive? I’m currently with another big Pharma that I’ll leave unnamed, but we have the good old Chevy equinoxs over here. Type of car won’t make me jump ship but I’m curious nonetheless.

Curious to know what type of car the Derm spec reps drive? I’m currently with another big Pharma that I’ll leave unnamed, but we have the good old Chevy equinoxs over here. Type of car won’t make me jump ship but I’m curious nonetheless.
Chevy Malibu, option of an electric or hybrid Prius, Subaru Forester. I love the electric Prius.

the poster above is totally lying

you have your choice of a few volvos, (basic ones) , some Subaru and some toyata Venza or something like that. there are like 5 choices.

the poster above is totally lying

you have your choice of a few volvos, (basic ones) , some Subaru and some toyata Venza or something like that. there are like 5 choices.

The above is correct for reps and managers get more premium selections.

Some Directors in my neighborhood drive some really nice fleet cars such as the Volvo S90L, XC40 Recharge all-electric, and some sort of Lincoln sedan, all are around 60k. Hey, a car is a car but as you move up, it's nice to know you get better choices.

I have a Subaru Outback fully loaded. It’s very nice. Now they offer the Toyota Venza which I think is VERY nice for a rep car.

equinox? Let me guess you work at Lily lol

Don’t forget the good old GPS tracker that comes standard in every company car. Don’t worry they only track braking, speeding, and seat belt use nothing else I am sure.

Oh come on. It’s a device that tracks your braking and speed. It helps keep fleet insurance costs down. Carroll Mansman is the only one who could actually see our data if she wanted to, but she does not have time or interest.