• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Company Car

<

if you get your #1 physician to write that you cannot drive the current line up- because of your bad back and mental condition will not support nor allow you to drive around in the minion vehicles; you can get upgrades galore- hello management/ RD level vehicles due to your medical conditions! Been doing it for years

My DM asked me abou the Lyft and Uber stickers on my windshield. I've been picking up passengers between office visits for over a year now. Made $46K in 12 months to supliment my shitty bonus with BI. I told my DM to stay out of my shit or else. I gotz dirt on that fucker so I'm untouchable.

New Announcement from fleet: Due to budget constraints the new fleet vehicle will be the Yugo (for the youngings out there check youtube archives). The good news is it has heated rear window so when pushing your hands are kept warm.

New Announcement from fleet: Due to budget constraints the new fleet vehicle will be the Yugo (for the youngings out there check youtube archives). The good news is it has heated rear window so when pushing your hands are kept warm.
Wow, how long youve been sitting on that one to bust out a yugolsavian beast

Anyone out there customize their company car?
My TBM questioned the custom stereo upgrade I had put in my car. He said the speakers in the trunk don’t allow for all the literature and samples
I’m an executive level rep figuring I’ll buy the car for my girl
Anyone else catch criticism for customizing a fleet vehicle?