Company car

<

The world is on fire, and you're focus is on a frickin' company car. What an idiot! People with your myopic view of what is happening around you and what is about to befall all of us in a few short weeks and months, deserves the desperation and hell you are about to experience. god help us all.

The world is on fire, and you're focus is on a frickin' company car. What an idiot! People with your myopic view of what is happening around you and what is about to befall all of us in a few short weeks and months, deserves the desperation and hell you are about to experience. god help us all.

And here once again is the Jesus freak who has a secondary focus on economics!!! Go find a trailer park community to prey upon. They will be sure to buy into your beliefs and theories and probably give you donations to help you spread your word throughout the south/middle america belt of nothing states. Give it a rest already pal!!

Is it allowance or cars? If cars, what kind of cars are offered?

Seriously - can't someone just give this individual some constructive feedback by answering the question?

Why does someone see fit to just give an intelligent response without the foul, outrageous ad obnoxious language?

The responder must be one of the people that continue to be described on different threads here: inexperienced, hired within the last 2-3 years, insecure etc...

Seriously - can't someone just give this individual some constructive feedback by answering the question?

Why does someone see fit to just give an intelligent response without the foul, outrageous ad obnoxious language?

The responder must be one of the people that continue to be described on different threads here: inexperienced, hired within the last 2-3 years, insecure etc...

What the hell is this ignorant blather?

Take our jeeps and replace with the escape. These jeeps seem like they put us in danger every day on the road when I can't get the pick up and go to merge onto a freeway. Nice to have a free car but give us a 4x4 that's a little safer dude.

Please remember the car is not free. It's a part of your compensation. When you get a downgraded selection is a reduction in compensation.

Find a better deal than $75 a month pretax for a car,gas,maintenance, and insurance asshole. It's a free car! Cry that story to people who pay $4 or more for a gallon of gas. Crybaby!

Find a better deal than $75 a month pretax for a car,gas,maintenance, and insurance asshole. It's a free car! Cry that story to people who pay $4 or more for a gallon of gas. Crybaby!

Again, it's not a "deal" anymore than salary or IC. It's part of you pay. Part of the cost of an employee. They use fleet companies because it's cheaper for them than paying a car allowance plus mileage. It has nothing to do with what other people do or don't do. You're using the same reasoning as people who think they're getting a "free money" from the IRS if they get a refund.

Again, it's not a "deal" anymore than salary or IC. It's part of you pay. Part of the cost of an employee. They use fleet companies because it's cheaper for them than paying a car allowance plus mileage. It has nothing to do with what other people do or don't do. You're using the same reasoning as people who think they're getting a "free money" from the IRS if they get a refund.

OK Asshole, then look at our salaries which are pretty nice salaries for having lunch with doctors and chatting with nurses for a few hours each day. Add in some admin work and a few conference calls a week and we get paid very nicely. Now add in a car for $75 a month to our salaries, and it would appear that we get paid A SHIT LOAD OF $$$ to do a silly job. Now shut your cake hole and enjoy your almost free car DIPSHIT!!

OK Asshole, then look at our salaries which are pretty nice salaries for having lunch with doctors and chatting with nurses for a few hours each day. Add in some admin work and a few conference calls a week and we get paid very nicely. Now add in a car for $75 a month to our salaries, and it would appear that we get paid A SHIT LOAD OF $$$ to do a silly job. Now shut your cake hole and enjoy your almost free car DIPSHIT!!

You appear to be a self-loathing fool. The rest of us would appreciate it if you went to work elsewhere.

No fuck you mother fucker! A good car is a good car. I dont want a shit ford fusion or some other shit that i am embarrased to park anywhere or go to a restaurant!
Will they give a good car allowance so I can get a real car not a peice of junk

Obvously this person is too wrapped up in what they look like pulling up in front of an office. BOO HOO!!. If you dont like your options then dont take one...BUY YOUR OWN CAR. Or better yet, quit and go work for a company based on their company car. Make sure you state that first on your resume...."I must have a cool car before I can adequately perform my job resposibilities". Quit being a spoiled little brat that is concerned with "how they look" in a car. Let me guess, you probably dont have another car, live in a trailer, and whine about why mommy and daddy kicked you out of your silver spooned life. Sounds like an Obahma supporter...give me give me give me give me give me!!!!!!!!! Grow up!

No fuck you mother fucker! A good car is a good car. I dont want a shit ford fusion or some other shit that i am embarrased to park anywhere or go to a restaurant!
Will they give a good car allowance so I can get a real car not a peice of junk

Yes soon one day you can impress all the chubby ladies when you pull up in front of Applebees in your bright red mustang convertible. Make sure you get the matching pine tree air freshener to really turn some heads. You must be joking me, I hope you get fired sooner than later and end up as a waiter at Applebees, sounds like that's a better fit for your skills set!

If this thread is any indication of the business sense (or lack thereof) of our sales force, it's no wonder they treat us like idiots. Good grief people! Nothing is free. Nothing. Anywhere. Ever.