Company car choices

I’m under the impression that you’re a douche who is preoccupied with a trivial perk when you weren’t even offered the job yet. NOT the type of candidate we like to hire here. Be more professional.

Thanks for your input. But I already have the job and will be making quite a bit more than you since I'm coming from Horizon. Just wondering what car I'll eventually have to downgrade to from by Mercedes 63 amg.

Thanks for your input. But I already have the job and will be making quite a bit more than you since I'm coming from Horizon. Just wondering what car I'll eventually have to downgrade to from by Mercedes 63 amg.
Ooooooohhh!!! You’re coming from HORIZON!!!! Wow!! I didn’t realize. Thank you for gracing us with your mad Horizon skills. You should be able to get any car you so desire. Are you now going to ask about roommates for training?

Yes, there is a base cheap Volvo choice. The tiny “suv” one. I think it looks like a clown car. But you do you!

See if you can get the Volvo clown car 2.0, although it might only be available to managers and directors.

I'm a newer rep and had a choice of slightly used cars in the fleet. A manager left and I got her Volvo xc40 all electric. Laugh all you want but it's faster to 60, 100, and quarter mile than my new Dodge Charger with the big Hemi engine. With over 400 horsepower, it's a tire burner and is very close to Tesla specs except past 100mph.

Amgen fleet here, we've got you covered! Horizon will have a luxury line with concierge service. Initially you will only have a few selections:

Rivian SUV
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Lucid fully optioned
Tesla Model S P100d Ludacris spec

Hope this helps and welcome!

Fleet services

I worked at horizon before Amgen and I can’t believe they are acting superior. Horizon is legit stoooopid not worth any fuss from Amgen reps at all. I hope the buyout doesn’t go through because Amgen will dodge a bullet. Way better companies to buy!

I worked at horizon before Amgen and I can’t believe they are acting superior. Horizon is legit stoooopid not worth any fuss from Amgen reps at all. I hope the buyout doesn’t go through because Amgen will dodge a bullet. Way better companies to buy!

Hmm...sounds like BS.

If you worked at Horizon you must have gotten let go otherwise you took at job at Amgen for 50k or more less money per year. Not everyone is cut out for rare disease, no sample infusion products. Its ok.

Hmm...sounds like BS.

If you worked at Horizon you must have gotten let go otherwise you took at job at Amgen for 50k or more less money per year. Not everyone is cut out for rare disease, no sample infusion products. Its ok.

Hmm no not BS. I left horizon along time ago when we were selling 3k a month ibuprofen!! What a joke, and I took a huge raise coming to Amgen. Horizon only recently got a halfway decent drug that paid well. Doesn’t change the the fact that the CEO is a con.

Hmm no not BS. I left horizon along time ago when we were selling 3k a month ibuprofen!! What a joke, and I took a huge raise coming to Amgen. Horizon only recently got a halfway decent drug that paid well. Doesn’t change the the fact that the CEO is a con.
You worked in IBU but not rare disease. You didn’t make the cut, Chief! #Livestrong

The reality is you will get a used 2020 Subaru Forester with 35k miles and the smell of Chipotle and depression. Chin up because Uncle Amgen still requested cd players remain in their fleet car. If you are really lucky you might find a greatest hits of Sarah McLachlan cd still in the player.