Commuting to East Hanover from NYC?

Anonymous

I have an interview with with Novartis at the Esat Hanover site for reg ops. I live in NYC and don't have a car. Is it feasible/practical to commute to East Hanover via mass transit? I've heard you can take a train then catch a company shuttle bus--true or practical?

<

Yes, true, but the shuttles only run at certain times... times that may not work with mass transit delays or your schedule. there are many people willing to car pool... that would be your best bet.

I have an interview with with Novartis at the Esat Hanover site for reg ops. I live in NYC and don't have a car. Is it feasible/practical to commute to East Hanover via mass transit? I've heard you can take a train then catch a company shuttle bus--true or practical?

Does your commute to EH really worries you? I think you have your priorities wrong, you should be more worried about your job security. Bad decision moving to ghost 1hplaza, you would be better off in you present job.

Are you kidding me! Working in East Hanover for the EOU would be the last thing you should do. Working for DG would be a nightmare. He takes credit for everything and knows nothing about leadership. These OU job will be going away very soon.

Does your commute to EH really worries you? I think you have your priorities wrong, you should be more worried about your job security. Bad decision moving to ghost 1hplaza, you would be better off in you present job.

Thanks. I'm from another company (Roche) so have not gotten involved with Novartis mess. What is going on at ghost 1hplaza? Is there blood letting going on and is environment positive or toxic. Don't want to leave one sinking boat for another one.

My job will end a year from know with severence so deciding if I take a full time position with Novartis or wait at Roche and collect my severeance and start looking then with some change in my pocket.