• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Come on Brad…get focused on the real prize

anonymous

People can see right through this comp plan NY and LA make all the money and reps from other districts are left compensating for vacancies from the fall out. Just watch…this will play itself out over and over again.
If leadership lets this happen, it’s suicide for those districts. Managers will be left hiring more than coaching. Mark my words…sit back and watch. NY has already called their shot saying they’ll dominate the launch. I guess we’ll see. So far, I don’t think so. Bring it NY. Your faux leader is a figure head joke.

<

People can see right through this comp plan NY and LA make all the money and reps from other districts are left compensating for vacancies from the fall out. Just watch…this will play itself out over and over again.
If leadership lets this happen, it’s suicide for those districts. Managers will be left hiring more than coaching. Mark my words…sit back and watch. NY has already called their shot saying they’ll dominate the launch. I guess we’ll see. So far, I don’t think so. Bring it NY. Your faux leader is a figure head joke.

clearly you don’t work here. Those are not the leading teams.