• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

CNS Vacancies on the West Coast

Anonymous

Is the hiring complete for the 2 CNS vacancies based in the Central Valley CA? Can anyone let me know? Who is the CNS DM and/or RM for the CA Central Valley? Any realistic info will be much appreciated!

They have different indications and if coded properly insurers can't force off label seoquel
Hey Dorothy, haven't you been paying attention. This isn't Kansas any more and the great Wizard has lost his powers. XR will hold a mere shadow of the Seroquel market share and won't come close to supporting a CNS sales force. Say bye bye in 2012.

CNS will cease to exist after Seroquel goes generic March 2012. If you are in CNS, i suggest you update your resume tomorrow and try like hell to get out. remember, you have until March 2012, and then it's over.

CNS will cease to exist after Seroquel goes generic March 2012. If you are in CNS, i suggest you update your resume tomorrow and try like hell to get out. remember, you have until March 2012, and then it's over.

Relax......we have a couple of drugs in development with Targacept. Add on for depression and ADHD drugs, we'll be fine !!