CNS MADE TO PROSPECT FOR BOTOX REPS?!!!!!

<

Allergan CNS isthe least respected division in the industry after Forest is no longer. I am surprised they would ask them to put their faces on Botox and then send me in. There's got to be a reason behind the reason.

We would alllll love to hear a
Legitimate "reason"...on top of this unreasonable mess, my DM said they want to do another conference call in the am to go over the info from the original CC and the "plan" they want to roll out! LMAO...so sad...

Allergan CNS isthe least respected division in the industry after Forest is no longer. I am surprised they would ask them to put their faces on Botox and then send me in. There's got to be a reason behind the reason.

It's funny that the division thought they were picking up Botox!!!! Anyone hired for Botox in the past needed injectable, biotech, etc. LMFAO! The reason is clear: to falsely motivate these clowns!!!!!

Botox and Namzeric in the same call??!! Baaahaaaa way to get our docs turned off to Botox! Who came up with this? Is Saunders really this clueless or is it the lower level guys?