• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

CNBC: Pfizer tells all US salespeople they must work remotely

<

Did they do the same during the Sars virus and swine flu?

I wonder why? Not in collusion with the left press to bring down the economy before an election?

Nope. I think he’s doing a great job all by himself.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it… I would have said, ‘Does anybody die of the flu?’ I didn't know people died from the flu.” (His grandfather died of THE FLU!)

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 10: “Be calm. It’s really working out and a lot of good things are going to happen.”

March 10: “We need the Wall more than ever!”

March 11: “We’re having to fix a problem that four weeks ago nobody ever thought would be a problem.”

March 13th : " I am not responsible for this

Nope. I think he’s doing a great job all by himself.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it… I would have said, ‘Does anybody die of the flu?’ I didn't know people died from the flu.” (His grandfather died of THE FLU!)

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 10: “Be calm. It’s really working out and a lot of good things are going to happen.”

March 10: “We need the Wall more than ever!”

March 11: “We’re having to fix a problem that four weeks ago nobody ever thought would be a problem.”

March 13th : " I am not responsible for this
This is epic... let’s hope the handshake with Brazil’s president was a long, firm one.

:eek::eek::eek:

You’re all a bunch of KNUCKLEHEADS!

At least keep the conversation pharma related and not politics. You all hide behind a virtual forum and talk all of this craziness. How in this world are you professionals???? Ask yourself that next time you think to post on here.

You’re all a bunch of KNUCKLEHEADS!

At least keep the conversation pharma related and not politics. You all hide behind a virtual forum and talk all of this craziness. How in this world are you professionals???? Ask yourself that next time you think to post on here.

What’s political about saying if you’re sick, go to work because you’ll get better?

Do you believe reposting from the list makes the statements more ironic? We get it, you hate the president, republicans, etc. Anyone that has been around you at meetings knows your politics beliefs and biases.

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

The truth hunts, doesn’t it?

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

The President has really done an amazing job. To this point, our countries rate of infections and death rates are far lower than nearly all others, due to his leadership. An American Company, supported primarily by Americans and our healthcare dollars, is also the 1 hope we have for a treatment. If it works, I say that company should charge all the socialized medicine countries a ton for each dose - finally make them pay there fair share. Pay up or your people die, you decide.

I agree! That’s what I tell everyone...THE TRUTH HUNTS!

Trump will still be president after all this . Its not changing anyones mind only furthering their belief FOR or AGAINST. Remember he also said I COULD SHOOT SOMEONE IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND PEOPLE WOULD STILL VOTE FOR ME!!!! Hes was right. He will be POTUS again.... nothing will change that... get over it... With most politics, its ALWAYS SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT EITHER SIDE SAYS!!!

The President has really done an amazing job. To this point, our countries rate of infections and death rates are far lower than nearly all others, due to his leadership. An American Company, supported primarily by Americans and our healthcare dollars, is also the 1 hope we have for a treatment. If it works, I say that company should charge all the socialized medicine countries a ton for each dose - finally make them pay there fair share. Pay up or your people die, you decide.

Lol. How many people have been screened yet? The tests are available for everyone who wants one!

Do you believe reposting from the list makes the statements more ironic? We get it, you hate the president, republicans, etc. Anyone that has been around you at meetings knows your politics beliefs and biases.

Listen, I’m as Red Blooded Conservative Republican as they come, but the only person who has credibility is Dr. Anthony Fauci. Kellyanne said “this is contained.” Come on man!!!!

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”p
l

Yes, the truth does hurt. We all can pick out the arrogant people on here who place themselves in such high esteem. You have a natural ability alright. Telling the truth is not one of them.