Chronic care question

<

Does that mean more layoffs are coming?

Been around long? There are always more layoffs coming.

still, easy to believe the remaking CC sales team is a safe and cheap strategic move for the organization. The carry at the current size of the group isn’t even a rounding error to SG&A. Then there may be contractual obligations to Bayer as well as the potential to support the oral PSK-9 if it materializes.

with all it’s faults, Merck is still a great place to work. If I were young and in CC I’d hold on, work on my performance, attitude and at the same time be mapping out a career progression in the organization.

Been around long? There are always more layoffs coming.

still, easy to believe the remaking CC sales team is a safe and cheap strategic move for the organization. The carry at the current size of the group isn’t even a rounding error to SG&A. Then there may be contractual obligations to Bayer as well as the potential to support the oral PSK-9 if it materializes.

with all it’s faults, Merck is still a great place to work. If I were young and in CC I’d hold on, work on my performance, attitude and at the same time be mapping out a career progression in the organization.