Chicago Business Reviews February 8-10

<

We're watching because we need to give you losers a once over. Plenty of you will be FIRED after the meeting, but me and my exec. buddies don't know you so we want to make take a look, for laughs.

You're going to be sorry as hell when it happens, so talk it up now. Get yourself in the right frame of mind so we can cut costs at your expense. (We'll all get an "exceeded" in our cost cutting balanced scorecard objectives, BTW. More bonus cash for us! The savings we promise will come next year, because all of us will break the bank far in excess of any amount saved from firing 50% of you peons with your puny salaries.)

Just another complete waste of time.
Couple questions. Who's "leading" the meeting ? Is it for DMs, PSSs or both? What's the format, preparing questions from a prefab slideshow and presenting? And lastly, any visitors from HQ or HR? I left Chicago quite a while ago but wondering if the same MCL DMs still in place. They had to be some type of government experiment... amazing those people were in DM positions... and people wonder why Chgo. always performs so poorly.

Couple questions. Who's "leading" the meeting ? Is it for DMs, PSSs or both? What's the format, preparing questions from a prefab slideshow and presenting? And lastly, any visitors from HQ or HR? I left Chicago quite a while ago but wondering if the same MCL DMs still in place. They had to be some type of government experiment... amazing those people were in DM positions... and people wonder why Chgo. always performs so poorly.

Chicago business has always sucked. The DSMs are probably in place because they told everyone it didn't.

Eventually the broom will sweep clean. You will all be under it.

You are kidding, right? Look at the RSD....that explains a lot

Just another complete waste of time.

Spot on. More waste. Teleconferences and meetings to go over the exact same things covered on LAST teleconference and meeting. Is this the DSMs way of showing their RSD they are earning their big bucks and whipping their teams in shape. Keep hearing marketshare and call execution is "imperative"... Guess what Einstein, we GET it. So knock off the waste of time teleconferences and meetings going nowhere. Those of us who still working and wanting to feel good about the job need to be out in our territories trying to see our customers! So quit pounding us with the call execution and marketshare and let us go and spend time productively.

We're watching because we need to give you losers a once over. Plenty of you will be FIRED after the meeting, but me and my exec. buddies don't know you so we want to make take a look, for laughs.

You're going to be sorry as hell when it happens, so talk it up now. Get yourself in the right frame of mind so we can cut costs at your expense. (We'll all get an "exceeded" in our cost cutting balanced scorecard objectives, BTW. More bonus cash for us! The savings we promise will come next year, because all of us will break the bank far in excess of any amount saved from firing 50% of you peons with your puny salaries.)

You are a jackass and a jerk off. This is a tough time for everyone. Leave it alone, heartless creep.