• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Change is for the better! Leadership being revamped.

Anonymous

After years of our company's leaders taking all of the revenues for themselves, it seems we have someone who is going to grow this company into what it should be. I personally liked Joe Darling, but years of not making a budget cannot continue. I truly an excited about the new opportunities and products that will come in the next couple years.

Now if they can get rid of the terrible S&N Manager who has not made his numbers as well and possibly the worst VP of Marketing in the industry; then we will be truly dropping dead weight and pressing to move forward again...

I think this is good change as well. I think Joe is a great manager/person and was delt a difficult task. I think ConMed needs to add to the sales force and get more consultants pushing the name and the products. I tend to see device people make more money when there are opportunities for growth, instead of already being at the top.

Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock. You can't change leadership now. This is our year. What about being a global leader by 2015. I heard big joe's "team" say that at the 2012 NSM. Is the mission statement going to change??? Oh wait it's conmed. the only thing going to change is my commission and not getting new technology. Just keep sending me more quota and less territory and also keep not getting on national contracts. Or if you do get on national contract please make the pricing so low it's almost not worth covering the cases.

Sounds like someone needs to find a new job. If you dont like the company you work for, find a new position. Simple as that. There are plenty of device jobs currently. No one is forcing you to work here.

Ok, 1st quarter is almost over, is Conmed going to hit it's needed sales number under Hartman? If not it's going to be 3 quarters in a row that he hasn't and he can't blame Bush(Corasanti) anymore!
Can you feel the noose tightening Curt?

Ok, 1st quarter is almost over, is Conmed going to hit it's needed sales number under Hartman? If not it's going to be 3 quarters in a row that he hasn't and he can't blame Bush(Corasanti) anymore!

It's easy to blame the new regime but there were no new products in the pipeline when they took over. The proof will come later 15 into early 16. Oh and domestic sales has got to get straightened out!

Really?? what about Vcare, video, yknot, RF, new trocar, just to mention a few...I suppose our excellent internal corporate systems like manufacturing, quality, and finance can support our sales efforts??

Stock is down $1.50 today. Looks as though the word is out, CH, BP and the boys are going to report poor 1st quarter results!