CF positions

<

I heard they are trying to find the best reps who have current CF positions first. Depending on what that pool of candidates look like, they then may look outside CF for folks with pulmonary experience.

Hello!!!!???????? No info because they have NONE!! Seriously??? You really think the poster claiming to know something actually has info to share?????

Of course I don't think the original poster has any info. Its just amusing to keep the bullshit rolling on this site. I have never heard and read so much bullshit on one site in my life. The pathetic people who buy into this crap have to realize that 99.99% of the threads here are fiction. And if they don't, they have serious problems and will and should not ever be offered employment.

Of course I don't think the original poster has any info. Its just amusing to keep the bullshit rolling on this site. I have never heard and read so much bullshit on one site in my life. The pathetic people who buy into this crap have to realize that 99.99% of the threads here are fiction. And if they don't, they have serious problems and will and should not ever be offered employment.

YOU ARE 100% correct--finally, truth on cp!! you're right--the site is amusing!!!