• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

CELL THERAPY Sales team

anonymous

Hi all, I am trying to learn how the CARVYKTI sales team is structured? I am joining the Cell Therapy experience team so thought of asking what's my progression path. HR wont say anything

<

Hi all, I am trying to learn how the CARVYKTI sales team is structured? I am joining the Cell Therapy experience team so thought of asking what's my progression path. HR wont say anything

Legend reps owns relationships with treatment centers, and Janssen reps non-treatment centers (referrals mostly). They are a separate salesforce from the other hematology brands

Legend reps owns relationships with treatment centers, and Janssen reps non-treatment centers (referrals mostly). They are a separate salesforce from the other hematology brands
oh ok. So Janssen reaches out to community setting? Who all supports a sales rep? like i read Kite has this whole POD structure

I literally said I am joining the cell therapy experience team. I asked the same question but they wont answer. I am joining from a good firm so dont want to take chances. Thanks for your response

I literally said I am joining the cell therapy experience team. I asked the same question but they wont answer. I am joining from a good firm so dont want to take chances. Thanks for your response
I have never heard of a cell therapy experience team? Which group is that? What do you mean “you are joining?” Have you accepted another?

This is the easiest sales job I ever had in my life. No access, no accountability, no quotas. We just have to do a BS lunch once in a while and lie to our bosses we got a referral.