• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Careful who you work “with”

anonymous

Julie M nurse Ed - spreads false garbage about people she works with - one of the worst people I have ever dealt with - all be warned - I will sound the alarm on a daily basis

I mean this is normal for Bayer Oncology! The nurse educator teams holds such little value likely she won’t be a problem for long. I think you always need to watch your back in Oncology! Just sayin
People at Bayer are not your friends! Tell them only what’s necessary for the company and keep anything that you don’t want shared to yourself. This place is like the hunger games they will take and use anything the get against you to benefit themselves . Culture of wolves

People at Bayer are not your friends! Tell them only what’s necessary for the company and keep anything that you don’t want shared to yourself. This place is like the hunger games they will take and use anything the get against you to benefit themselves . Culture of wolves
This is but I have heard about her as well

Yes watch your back-the church people are in it for themselves
I’m not sure what that means but if you are referring to the quiet ones I disagree the loud squeaky ones can also be ones who will throw you to the wolves to save themselves. There have been lots of those I’ve had the pleasure to interact either I know a lot in HQ that would do that so not just the field teams anymore.

I’m not sure what that means but if you are referring to the quiet ones I disagree the loud squeaky ones can also be ones who will throw you to the wolves to save themselves. There have been lots of those I’ve had the pleasure to interact either I know a lot in HQ that would do that so not just the field teams anymore.
There are plenty of snakes in the grass here and for sure most reside in house. It doesn’t matter if supporting CV or oncology all those commercial folks will literally push anyone out of the way to save themselves. Sorry I’m still a bit salty but what they have done to colleagues who were amazing and could run circles around them To save themselves is disgusting. For them to still walk around with their head held high and act like they didn’t just single handedly sacrifice those more deserving to save themselves - Shane on them. You know who you are. Two faced snakes

There are plenty of snakes in the grass here and for sure most reside in house. It doesn’t matter if supporting CV or oncology all those commercial folks will literally push anyone out of the way to save themselves. Sorry I’m still a bit salty but what they have done to colleagues who were amazing and could run circles around them To save themselves is disgusting. For them to still walk around with their head held high and act like they didn’t just single handedly sacrifice those more deserving to save themselves - Shane on them. You know who you are. Two faced snakes
Oh I know who you’re talking about… there are a few actually who I witnessed from my seat destroy their direct reports. Shame on them SG and SCG they both are gross and they talk so much shit about so many people in HQ. Act like your friend and then behind your back say otherwise. They are not even that good at what they do just bulldozers and ass kissers.

Oh I know who you’re talking about… there are a few actually who I witnessed from my seat destroy their direct reports. Shame on them SG and SCG they both are gross and they talk so much shit about so many people in HQ. Act like your friend and then behind your back say otherwise. They are not even that good at what they do just bulldozers and ass kissers.
They are butches and act like they’re everyone’s friend but lord knows the truth. They are marketer manipulators over their boss too. She is so brainwashed by their lies

I think the women leaders are FAR worse than the men. Where they should be building up the other ladies they support and being advocates for them, they’re backstabbing and swindling to only look out for themselves . It’s so sad how low these ladies leaders stoop. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I think the women leaders are FAR worse than the men. Where they should be building up the other ladies they support and being advocates for them, they’re backstabbing and swindling to only look out for themselves . It’s so sad how low these ladies leaders stoop. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
My woman leader was the worst. She cut me out of everything and took my job for herself. Was so fake acting like she was helping me but she never did me any favors. She acted like she always had my best inteeet at heart then I learned of all the shit talking she did about me behind my back. Lucky for me I have this all documented.thankfully I moved to another position at Bayer and my male boss has only been in my corner. It’s amazing the difference. The women leaders here are so shady,

There are so many shady people who work here I don’t think make or female or business unit matters- everyone is only looking out for themselves and btw this is work people are not your ‘friends’
Everyone higher up sucks here. We are the ones in front of the customers actually making the money yet the people at the next layer sit around and drink together. Such a shame