Career advice

Anonymous

Hey all,

Looking to get into the biotech arena. I am currently living in southern California as a medical device sales rep for an Ortho company. I'm also taking night school and earning my MBA in the hopes of going into marketing. What biotech companies are good to work for in Southern California? Also, I am looking to go into marketing.. Thanks everyone!

<

Advice you shouldn't have to be told: Don't use your friends, former co-workers over and over again, year after year and suddenly start insulting them and criticizing a aspect about them, you are jealous of. They arent that stupid and do find out. Maybe they dress well, speak well, have more whatever than you have. FYI: They weren't too anything for you to use them over and over again. You f up big time when you do that to a loyal friend. Keep your petty jealousies to your insecurities to yourself or you deserve only to lose that friend.

Advice you shouldn't have to be told: Don't use your friends, former co-workers over and over again, year after year and suddenly start insulting them and criticizing a aspect about them, you are jealous of. They arent that stupid and do find out. Maybe they dress well, speak well, have more whatever than you have. FYI: They weren't too anything for you to use them over and over again. You f up big time when you do that to a loyal friend. Keep your petty jealousies to your insecurities to yourself or you deserve only to lose that friend.

what the hell are you sipping?

Right...If any sipping is taking place, it's in your pie hole. Dude making a valid point. Sucks to be someone's go to for a job reference several times, only to get shit on afterwards. I don't give references, except damn few people, for this reason. Too many use and abusers in this field

Hey all,

Looking to get into the biotech arena. I am currently living in southern California as a medical device sales rep for an Ortho company. I'm also taking night school and earning my MBA in the hopes of going into marketing. What biotech companies are good to work for in Southern California? Also, I am looking to go into marketing.. Thanks everyone!

I just want to confirm that you want to go into marketing?