• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Cardio Care layoffs august 31. Confirmed

<

Ends next may for me....lol outta pharma got a commission job so no lost severance, making good money....life is good.....God do I miss those Field travels and conf calls and bs reports, etc etc....not at all....Metabolics You are next dont just sit around and wait for it, it will happen. If you have 20 years in like I did its not a bad gig on pay continuation, Andro gel and synthroid will not support a bloated sales force, it just wont happen. They will then tell you about all of the great opportunities in abbvie. You will then look at the jobs boards and see nothing or one or two splattered across the country. Start planning now, pay off your debts, save some dough and start on planning for your next gig, oh by the way, I am also eligble for retirment at the end of pay continuation so thanks abbvie for a year off early.....lol