Car options/upgrades?

anonymous

Hello. I was hoping someone could let me know about the car options here. I’m in a snow belt area if that makes a difference. Also- is it an option to pay more to upgrade to a bigger vehicle with a 3rd row of seats. Etc? Thank you!

Hello. I was hoping someone could let me know about the car options here. I’m in a snow belt area if that makes a difference. Also- is it an option to pay more to upgrade to a bigger vehicle with a 3rd row of seats. Etc? Thank you!

Several months ago, a pilot program started with all electric awd car options. You had to be in metro areas with a good charger infrastructure, the company installed home chargers and no personal mileage is charged. There were several options including the xc40 p8 recharge, no Tesla's as there are no longer rebates. I also believe these were offered to level 6 roles and above.

I'm fairly certain the following gas models are offered- volvo xc40 gas, x60 gas?, various Subaru models including the large Ascent. I don't think you can pay for an upgraded car but exceptions are given for medical, height, and other reasons.

If you receive a new car order and don't like the options, call fleet. When employees took possession of their electric cars, fleet collected their former cars and put them in storage. Many are fairly new with hardly any miles, fleet was in a hurry to take advantage of the $7500 ev rebates. Many of these cars are former manager-director cars with all the bells and whistles. Some are large awd's and others luxury. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Happy motoring

Several months ago, a pilot program started with all electric awd car options. You had to be in metro areas with a good charger infrastructure, the company installed home chargers and no personal mileage is charged. There were several options including the xc40 p8 recharge, no Tesla's as there are no longer rebates. I also believe these were offered to level 6 roles and above.

I'm fairly certain the following gas models are offered- volvo xc40 gas, x60 gas?, various Subaru models including the large Ascent. I don't think you can pay for an upgraded car but exceptions are given for medical, height, and other reasons.

If you receive a new car order and don't like the options, call fleet. When employees took possession of their electric cars, fleet collected their former cars and put them in storage. Many are fairly new with hardly any miles, fleet was in a hurry to take advantage of the $7500 ev rebates. Many of these cars are former manager-director cars with all the bells and whistles. Some are large awd's and others luxury. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Happy motoring