• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Can't sell Lastacaft..OH Man

Anonymous

Allergan rep here. Well been with the company for about 6 years. Now we have Lastacaft. My experience very hard sell. Staff isn't happy as they try with the new allergy patients. They say it burns like a hell. Plus Competition killing me. I am talking Patadayand Bepreve. Oh Man... gotta have a new product..

<

In my territory they call lastacaft ACIDBOX. I had my girlfriend tried it once. She was dizzy the whole time and burning made her eyes complete red for hours. Shitty part itch never went away.

In my territory they call lastacaft ACIDBOX. I had my girlfriend tried it once. She was dizzy the whole time and burning made her eyes complete red for hours. Shitty part itch never went away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would recommend you try next time you would never want to sell Lastacaft again. Sorry for being so upfront..

Lastacaft is a one peice of shi* I would never want my family to try it. Although I love to sell some. But, it i a hard sell. Cause it makes you almost blind for about 20 minutes.

I appreciate everyone's honest opinion here. But, let me tell you in my territory Pataday #1 Bepreve#2 Patanol #3 and Elestat#4 guess what I do not even try to sell this sh**. Cause when I first launched never received samples, then people tried and said I ahould have told them that Lastacaft is going to burn the eye surface. It was that bad. Couple accounts tell me everytime. How is Lastacaft doing in other territories. I stay mum.

I got kicked out of the office last week as my biggest target's daughter tried lastacaft in her eyes and passed out for good two minutes and we had to call the ambulance. Guys we need to let mgt. know about this shi*.As a result i am not allowed or any Allergan rep in that office.

I got kicked out of the office last week as my biggest target's daughter tried lastacaft in her eyes and passed out for good two minutes and we had to call the ambulance. Guys we need to let mgt. know about this shi*.As a result i am not allowed or any Allergan rep in that office.

Bullshit! This is a lie.

And to make matters worse, there are reps out there over sampling lastacaft to shrink their overall market to artificially grow their share change. Thats disgusting. yeah, real good for the company scumbags.

Lastacaft is a superior medication and will be here for the long haul, Alcon. Sorry. Pts are tired of using your product bid without efficacy. Passing out? Nice try. The docs are drinking this stuff.

Alrex? Sure. Whatever. Lastacaft is growing like a baby blue whale.

You're delusional.....as uhc, and other formularies like Aetna take mast cell antihistamines off their formulary in droves...um sure lastacrap is growing. You're F'ing delusional. This drug has a 1% share in my territory....I hate selling this stuff. I'm telling you I'm getting my ass kicked. This shit is not novel.

Another rep here selling Lastacaft. Man this shit doesn't seem to move. Even with the freakin samples. People have already heard so much about burning stinging shit that they do not even want to try. please help.

I am there to make a quick buck. lastacaft is just not moving. I don't mind if the product works. But, aside from all the complaints about burning and stinging.This drug doesn't work either.