• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Can the Tildra team please shut up

<

The fact that you would even conider working within another Sun division speaks volumes about your lack of judgement. Keep on selling your generic garbage or whatever ‘me too’ meds you are pushing.

I only have experience with Sun on the Tildra team. With that being said, if the other divisions are like this one, well my heart and sympathies go out to them as well.

The fact that you would even conider working within another Sun division speaks volumes about your lack of judgement. Keep on selling your generic garbage or whatever ‘me too’ meds you are pushing.

Do you have a learning disability? We built this machine before you could spell Dermatology. Tildra reps thinking they are a gift to this company? At least check you can’t sell a branded biologic? I wouldn’t throw stones if I were you. You are proven losers at this point and if we do have reductions it will come at your expense.

Do you have a learning disability? We built this machine before you could spell Dermatology. Tildra reps thinking they are a gift to this company? At least check you can’t sell a branded biologic? I wouldn’t throw stones if I were you. You are proven losers at this point and if we do have reductions it will come at your expense.

The proven losers in this situation is leadership, not the Tildra reps. Those Tildra reps were sent to a gun fight with a pocket knife. They never had a chance.

‘We built this machine’ ?
Are you kidding me ? The Derm business is two branded generics and an ALA product that have zero differentiation. Zero.
What in the world are you talking about : ‘built this machine’?

‘We built this machine’ ?
Are you kidding me ? The Derm business is two branded generics and an ALA product that have zero differentiation. Zero.
What in the world are you talking about : ‘built this machine’?

Jimmy Fallon thank you notes (read: TG)

Dear Tildra Team-
Thank you so much for keeping the heat off my back this year. You guys really stepped up like a human shield, allowing me to demonstrate a complete lack of leadership competence. I was successful in missing targets (so far), alienated my field team, and even relegated the former NSM to the PRM pasture. Took me about 7 months to make that decision, then I left the spot open for 4 months. Fire, ready, aim. That’s how I roll. Shows my boss that I’m taking action.
I hope you continue to flop for a while so that I can flip outta here.
Can’t be quick enough.

The proven losers in this situation is leadership, not the Tildra reps. Those Tildra reps were sent to a gun fight with a pocket knife. They never had a chance.

You should run to Abbie or Lilly or Novartis. Have fun. You have no clue about launching a product like this. Launching in a start up is very much like a knife fight. Look, Janssen just fired Lasch as their Hub after 15 years. They’re still struggling. It’s never perfect. I like folks who are ready for a knife fight. That’s how this is in every launch situation.

You should run to Abbie or Lilly or Novartis. Have fun. You have no clue about launching a product like this. Launching in a start up is very much like a knife fight. Look, Janssen just fired Lasch as their Hub after 15 years. They’re still struggling. It’s never perfect. I like folks who are ready for a knife fight. That’s how this is in every launch situation.

Is Sun a start up - I was told quite the opposite while interviewing. Regardless, I agree, it’s a knife-fight.

The only difference is at Sun, the one(s) with the knives are your colleagues, boss and ‘leadership’.

Watch your back.

Watching this "knife fight" play out is sad. Tildra will never be what Sun expected. There are already talks about dumping it. That tells u all u need to know.

This all ties back to a few core and fundamental issues in the company:

- arrogance, “this ain’t India Toto”
- an obsessive cost-elimination mindset (you can’t save your way to profitability)
- inability to attract or retain talent
- inability to execute
- toxic culture
- company reputation

- an obsessive cost-elimination mindset (you can’t save your way to profitability)
- inability to execute
- toxic culture
- company reputation

You can't drink champagne on a beer budget.

Jimmy Fallon thank you notes (read: TG)

Dear Tildra Team-
Thank you so much for keeping the heat off my back this year. You guys really stepped up like a human shield, allowing me to demonstrate a complete lack of leadership competence. I was successful in missing targets (so far), alienated my field team, and even relegated the former NSM to the PRM pasture. Took me about 7 months to make that decision, then I left the spot open for 4 months. Fire, ready, aim. That’s how I roll. Shows my boss that I’m taking action.
I hope you continue to flop for a while so that I can flip outta here.
Can’t be quick enough.

Can’t be quick enough for us either.
Right behind you, but I’m def not following you.

- inability to execute
- toxic culture
- company reputation

THIS, is just about a perfect summary. Well done.

This game is more like asking for water but on a bucket of drunken bums piss budget. They can’t afford the essentials.

These Indians are all delusional. They are practicing “Fake it til you make it” while competing against the OGs of the biotech world. It was never going to be fair fight. Shouldn’t SUN have made an effort though. What came out the preparation is a complete joke and anyone that was employed here for the purpose launch prep should be terminated. FYI Abhay; absolutely nothing was done. Everyone took a break from what they were fleeing before resuming their job searches.
You put complete fools in too many key positions to count. As a result the entire United States business unit is at risk and will most likely not survive the next 24 months. Can the future be changed? Unfortunately key windows have passed. The up side is much less now and most likely it is not worth the climb for the price of the view. It is all about dressing it up for sale. Short term sales regardless of future impact. Sounds like what we have all been seeing? Yes? This will now end with a lump sum offer from a true third rate player that will only want the shell of the products and no more.
There is absolutely no future for anybody now. Including Abhay. Well done. It takes real effort to kill off something like this but management did it. Parachute time for the big guys is coming up so not one of them will jump before the payday. The rest of us get to find a new career after be burned by Sun.

These Indians are all delusional. They are practicing “Fake it til you make it” while competing against the OGs of the biotech world. It was never going to be fair fight. Shouldn’t SUN have made an effort though. What came out the preparation is a complete joke and anyone that was employed here for the purpose launch prep should be terminated. FYI Abhay; absolutely nothing was done. Everyone took a break from what they were fleeing before resuming their job searches.
You put complete fools in too many key positions to count. As a result the entire United States business unit is at risk and will most likely not survive the next 24 months. Can the future be changed? Unfortunately key windows have passed. The up side is much less now and most likely it is not worth the climb for the price of the view. It is all about dressing it up for sale. Short term sales regardless of future impact. Sounds like what we have all been seeing? Yes? This will now end with a lump sum offer from a true third rate player that will only want the shell of the products and no more.
There is absolutely no future for anybody now. Including Abhay. Well done. It takes real effort to kill off something like this but management did it. Parachute time for the big guys is coming up so not one of them will jump before the payday. The rest of us get to find a new career after be burned by Sun.

I never could have imagined it’d be this bad.
We saw a guy who stood in front of the room and professed his humility, yet, there was an undertone of arrogance, even back then.
He speaks almost never, as if he doesn’t care (he doesn’t), because we are worker slaves, akin to those who live in the shanty shacks of Mumbai. We are street trash.

Yet for his self-proclaimed intelligence, he is the one person responsible for this mess. Two years in now, he owns it.

My boss’s boss’s boss tells me he’s back in the home country this week, pleading for mercy and a return ticket home.
He’s cost Dilip hundreds of millions of dollars, he has whored the US business ... what will Dilip do ?

There’s no escaping the mess you created Abhay, you own it all little man.

I never could have imagined it’d be this bad.
We saw a guy who stood in front of the room and professed his humility, yet, there was an undertone of arrogance, even back then.
He speaks almost never, as if he doesn’t care (he doesn’t), because we are worker slaves, akin to those who live in the shanty shacks of Mumbai. We are street trash.

Yet for his self-proclaimed intelligence, he is the one person responsible for this mess. Two years in now, he owns it.

My boss’s boss’s boss tells me he’s back in the home country this week, pleading for mercy and a return ticket home.
He’s cost Dilip hundreds of millions of dollars, he has whored the US business ... what will Dilip do ?

There’s no escaping the mess you created Abhay, you own it all little man.

Valuation work is being done on the brand assets at this time.

Expect some type of sale or combination of sales in 2019.