• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Can someone please tell me who I am paid upon?

anonymous

Let's say they do away entirely with bonus and just give everyone a Degreed bag and 20 Bravo points. Fine. But what if you acquired a set of people who are competitive and who even in the absence of all bonus would like to do really well against the docs they are assigned. What if even in the absence of all bonus there are people who want everyone to do well, but want to sell a little bit more than everyone else.

now, can someone tell me who I get history and credit for? is it just targets and non-targets combined? is it the comp universe? Is it the global?

Just tell me who you are holding me accountable for so I can go out and compete. I've asked on all the calls and get a different answer every time.

Thanks in advance

<

Don't bother dude. Just enter calls on whoever they tell you to regardless of whether they can be seen, are dead, or on the other side of the country. We all make the same.

We get paid on entering calls, not selling.

Let's say they do away entirely with bonus and just give everyone a Degreed bag and 20 Bravo points. Fine. But what if you acquired a set of people who are competitive and who even in the absence of all bonus would like to do really well against the docs they are assigned. What if even in the absence of all bonus there are people who want everyone to do well, but want to sell a little bit more than everyone else.

now, can someone tell me who I get history and credit for? is it just targets and non-targets combined? is it the comp universe? Is it the global?

Just tell me who you are holding me accountable for so I can go out and compete. I've asked on all the calls and get a different answer every time.

Thanks in advance
#REPLIFE

Seems the O Nation is taking this Atlas a little too seriously. Get this in your spoiled pretty little heads: it doesn't matter who is in your call deck. It doesn't matter what you sell or don't sell. All that matters is that you enter calls on them and that you speak up on Friday teleconferences. That's the way to make 2% more than average.

This ATLAS stuff is the biggest bunch of BS. They put people in our territories quarterly that shouldn't be there, from other states, those we pushed 5 times out before and then they magically reappear. It's such a user unfriendly system too. Amgen is the only company that won't let you get rid of prescribers if they aren't in your territory even if they screw you number wise. Many leave and no other rep picks them up as they don't think they are in their territory. we are stuck with them forever. IT's just wrong.

As a new Enbrel rep, I worried quite a bit and spent a lot of energy and time on getting my Atlas correct. Then, all my work would disappear the next quarter and all the removed docs would return. I'd go through it again. And again, And again.

My misfortune is that I have multiple medical centers in my territory. So all the residents who years ago actually did go to school here still show up on google searches. Never mind that they haven't been here for 10+ years. That doesn't stop my colleagues from pushing them to me.

I gave up. The elders in my district told me just ignore it all and whenever your target list comes out, spend your time devising a plan to enter calls on them. Not make calls on them, but enter calls on them so I don't get penalized.

Amgen is a wonderful company in many ways, but the fundamental problem is that they don't trust the sales force at all. Instead of having us partner to create a meaningful call list, they prefer to pay Indian vendors and then force us into submission.

My advice: take your call list and enter calls. Don't worry about selling Enbrel.

As a new Enbrel rep, I worried quite a bit and spent a lot of energy and time on getting my Atlas correct. Then, all my work would disappear the next quarter and all the removed docs would return. I'd go through it again. And again, And again.

My misfortune is that I have multiple medical centers in my territory. So all the residents who years ago actually did go to school here still show up on google searches. Never mind that they haven't been here for 10+ years. That doesn't stop my colleagues from pushing them to me.

I gave up. The elders in my district told me just ignore it all and whenever your target list comes out, spend your time devising a plan to enter calls on them. Not make calls on them, but enter calls on them so I don't get penalized.

Amgen is a wonderful company in many ways, but the fundamental problem is that they don't trust the sales force at all. Instead of having us partner to create a meaningful call list, they prefer to pay Indian vendors and then force us into submission.

My advice: take your call list and enter calls. Don't worry about selling Enbrel.

agree

you can't ever get rid of someone who moves and no one knows where they went even if they are huge volume

I've deleted so many pcp and they appear again and again and again with sometimes up to 4 calls on them