Calm before the ax?

Anonymous

I've been with abbott for 25 years. This is strange - I have nothing to do. The day is incredibly long when you are expected to sit in the office all day but have nothing to work on. I am trying to enjoy the lull as things are normally too insane for words but this is so weird.

What do others think? Is this just a lull caused by a soon to be split Abbvie or is this a sign that I won't make it past the end of the month?

<

First time on here in years.....yep, that's how bored this saturday is....took a break from putting out a report that a manager wants on a saturday - that's why u don't want to go into devices. I was with abbott from 2000 to 2005 and then went over to smith & nephew for hip, shoulder, and knee replacements. Anybody looking to make the switch and wants to know the major pros and cons, I can help out.

Anyway, was just laughing at the "rub one out" comment. I was 27 when I started with Abbott and it seems not much has changed. I fucked at least one new girl at every national sales meeting and fucked two girls at an Orlando meeting. The ironic thing - the one girl that I met that I actually did not fuck....ended up becoming my wife. She left the company and got into oncology sales to move to my home state/city. So, yes, there's no real meaning behind this mindless post other than boredom and I loved the "rubbing one out on a rainy day post," so should a person infer that there is an unspoken aphrodisiac running through the conference rooms at Abbott national meetings??? With all the meetings I've attended in 12 years, abbott girls were the best fucks for sure.... you know who you are....lol.....best asses i've ever seen!!

First time on here in years.....yep, that's how bored this saturday is....took a break from putting out a report that a manager wants on a saturday - that's why u don't want to go into devices. I was with abbott from 2000 to 2005 and then went over to smith & nephew for hip, shoulder, and knee replacements. Anybody looking to make the switch and wants to know the major pros and cons, I can help out.

Anyway, was just laughing at the "rub one out" comment. I was 27 when I started with Abbott and it seems not much has changed. I fucked at least one new girl at every national sales meeting and fucked two girls at an Orlando meeting. The ironic thing - the one girl that I met that I actually did not fuck....ended up becoming my wife. She left the company and got into oncology sales to move to my home state/city. So, yes, there's no real meaning behind this mindless post other than boredom and I loved the "rubbing one out on a rainy day post," so should a person infer that there is an unspoken aphrodisiac running through the conference rooms at Abbott national meetings??? With all the meetings I've attended in 12 years, abbott girls were the best fucks for sure.... you know who you are....lol.....best asses i've ever seen!!

Well Damn! I guess I sort of knew that they had done this before, but I didn't realize it was the night before...

All the posts with any revelant information are all disapearing also.

That's for sure. This site has never been so void of information. I think they have kept this so tightly under wraps because none of it will be to the benefit of the employees. I left before the split. Think a huge screw job is coming with the benefits etc.....