• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Cain Accusations Escalate

Breakingnews

Once again, if Cain was a Demoocrat, the cons here would be all over this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/14/victor-zuckerman-sharon-bialek-herman-cain_n_1093053.html

Apparently guys like Cain have short memories or they're just down right stupid. Behind every downfall of almost every big ego is a woman. It''s the neutralizing force to keep men in check. Samson and Delilah is a great example.

As always, the faithful wife somes to the rescue.... and as always too late and too little.

Who would want a president who knows he committed these acts and assume they would not come to light. Has he forgotten Clarence Thomas or is he just too dense. Apparently his ego is bigger than his brain mass.

He should be delivering pizzas.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/14/victor-zuckerman-sharon-bialek-herman-cain_n_1093053.html

Apparently guys like Cain have short memories or they're just down right stupid. Behind every downfall of almost every big ego is a woman. It''s the neutralizing force to keep men in check. Samson and Delilah is a great example.

As always, the faithful wife somes to the rescue.... and as always too late and too little.

Who would want a president who knows he committed these acts and assume they would not come to light. Has he forgotten Clarence Thomas or is he just too dense. Apparently his ego is bigger than his brain mass.

His grasp of the issues are what bothers me. He has no clue about Unions and collective bargaining. Cain has no idea that China has atomic weapons. Yes he should go back to the pizza business.

No, but you should go back to kindergarten.

His grasp of the issues are what bothers me. He has no clue about Unions and collective bargaining. Cain has no idea that China has atomic weapons. Yes he should go back to the pizza business.

He also seems to have forgotten what/where Lybia is.

YAWN!

Translation: ILA backed Rudy in '08 and now supports the Sexual Harrassment Guy Cain - He is now a two time loser and this is the best response he can come up with.

Willard in 2012!

:D

Translation, nobody has proved anything. All they have are unfounded accusations. You are just supporting baseless facts that have not been proven because you are scared of a strong black conservative.

Your racism is palpable.

Now here is where you just cut and paste your usual response of me being modded blah blah blah blah.

I know you better than you know you.

Translation, nobody has proved anything. All they have are unfounded accusations. You are just supporting baseless facts that have not been proven because you are scared of a strong black conservative.

Your racism is palpable.

Now here is where you just cut and paste your usual response of me being modded blah blah blah blah.

Thank you for confirming to the board that I live rent free in you head.

Thank you for confirming to the board that I live rent free in you head.

Whatever gets your rocks off puddin. We all know this is all you have in your life. I am off to make some money.

Let us know how that lunch with the important cardiologist goes today
Don't forget, the office staff hates chicken and no Panera.

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaaa

Whatever gets your rocks off puddin. We all know this is all you have in your life. I am off to make some money.

Let us know how that lunch with the important cardiologist goes today
Don't forget, the office staff hates chicken and no Panera.

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaaa

Keep digging your hole deeper.

Your concession has been noted and accepted.

Your stalking has been noted and reported to the authorities. Go hump someone else's leg perv

This . . . From the poster who compared another RP to a child molester last week. Anyone who brings a child molester's name into the discussion here, as the miscreant ILA did, has some serious issues that are far beyond professional help.

ILA is the perv, and a very sick one at that.

This . . . From the poster who compared another RP to a child molester last week. Anyone who brings a child molester's name into the discussion here, as the miscreant ILA did, has some serious issues that are far beyond professional help.

ILA is the perv, and a very sick one at that.

How do you get by with endless posts that are nothing but attacks on other posters?

Your racism is palpable.

Herman Cain has no prayer. None. Nada. I would actually like him to be the GOP nominee, but since you dumbasses have a 'leading' contender on an hourly basis (the leader always gets demoted due to some scandal), I am not gonna hold my breath.