Bridge of service for 401K vesting?

anonymous

I am getting ready to start my 4th contract in 4 years...it is just under a year since my last contract ended...does anyone know the rules regarding vesting? Do I have to start all over again, or will any 401K matching contributions be vested according to my original hire date?

<

Should be according to your original hire date; vesting 25% each year and 100%vested after 4 years of service even if the time is divided between contracts. Best way to check is to send an email to HR @ Syneos Health. Use your same HR ID number each time you start a new project for continuity. PTO accrues the same way; after 5 years of service you eat an extra 5 days.

Should be according to your original hire date; vesting 25% each year and 100%vested after 4 years of service even if the time is divided between contracts. Best way to check is to send an email to HR @ Syneos Health. Use your same HR ID number each time you start a new project for continuity. PTO accrues the same way; after 5 years of service you eat an extra 5 days. *get*