• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Brian and Brand Team

anonymous

Brian and Brand Team.... What have you done for us lately? The last selling resource we got was the data visualization tool for Ozempic and Pioneer 3 reprint carrier for Rybelsus. When are we going to get anything new and useful? Maybe if they weren't sitting at home we could get some updated resources. Brand team is a joke, run by millennials that clueless about anything other than botox and eyebrow waxing techniques. Are other Pharma companies over run with brand/marketing ineptness I wonder? I can't wait to see what nonsense they come up with when we launch Rybelsus in a bottle.

<

Brian and Brand Team.... What have you done for us lately? The last selling resource we got was the data visualization tool for Ozempic and Pioneer 3 reprint carrier for Rybelsus. When are we going to get anything new and useful? Maybe if they weren't sitting at home we could get some updated resources. Brand team is a joke, run by millennials that clueless about anything other than botox and eyebrow waxing techniques. Are other Pharma companies over run with brand/marketing ineptness I wonder? I can't wait to see what nonsense they come up with when we launch Rybelsus in a bottle.

Brian's last name?? Taylor?

This!