Breztri ?

<

Surprised that the Pulmo's and Critical Care doc's haven't complained about Breztri's delivery inhaler . . . . . very inconsistent delivery of medication, need for frequent inhaler cleaning, etc.

OMG! Stay on your own board, troll. You GSK morons used the same stupid tactics w/ Symbicort. How'd that work for ya?

Now if you really want to talk issues, let's chat up pneumonia incidence that are from RWS's. A real good thing for COPD patients wouldn't you say? :rolleyes:

As I watch the boob tube, I am bombarded by ads for the Big T on the more popular channels but literally see NOTHING for Breztri. Hey brand team, you want to play, youz gots to pay. And if you do advertise, how about picking stations and time slots that people that have COPD watch.....

As I watch the boob tube, I am bombarded by ads for the Big T on the more popular channels but literally see NOTHING for Breztri. Hey brand team, you want to play, youz gots to pay. And if you do advertise, how about picking stations and time slots that people that have COPD watch.....

Obviously don't pay attention. The inhaled franchise has always played catch up and spends DTC to the level they need to only when they HAVE to.

So, now that the Dominator is in a new role, can we ng back demos and FTO’s? There are a ton of offices, especially those tied to academic centers that won’t use samples but will take those items mentioned.

#patienthealthfirst. Or was that just BS?