• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Breaking News: Pradaxa pulled from a pharmacy...

<

...and then followed by major GI upset and a nasty, therapy limiting bleed plus an increased risk of MI and damaging kidney function. More FDA investigation to follow.

Baha nice. But you want to tell me how thrombin affects kidney function? Can you tell me how thrombin would affect cardiac function, too? GI upset vastly overrated - take a glass of water. Also, what's your beef with us? Are you the zarelto rep or elikuis rep? Either way your a rep and really aren't qualified to make pronouncement like these.

Baha nice. But you want to tell me how thrombin affects kidney function? Can you tell me how thrombin would affect cardiac function, too? GI upset vastly overrated - take a glass of water. Also, what's your beef with us? Are you the zarelto rep or elikuis rep? Either way your a rep and really aren't qualified to make pronouncement like these.

GI upset is not MedDRA for gi bleed, FYI.

"...how thrombin affects kidney function...how thrombin would affect cardiac function..." Are you really that stupid? Clearly thrombin itself has no direct effect on either parameter, it's the ingredients in your drug, as well as the way it is processed by the body and the effects that it has on the body that are creating the kidney and cardiac issues. How could you possibly get the idea that thrombin plays into this in any way?

"...how thrombin affects kidney function...how thrombin would affect cardiac function..." Are you really that stupid?

Clearly thrombin itself has no direct effect on either parameter, ..............

There's the answer to your question written out quite clearly an succinctly, pdax doesn't do anything to it.

There's the answer to your question written out quite clearly an succinctly, pdax doesn't do anything to it.

Hey stupid ass, the post asked how thrombin would affect the heart and kidneys, clearly thrombin doesn't do anything, it's the dabigatran molecule creating the problems. How many BI reps are this stupid? And you're trying to cover your buddy? Morons, no wonder this market is so screwed up with the false information and flat out ignorance you hacks have spread over the last year.