• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

BREAKING NEWS: People who start Threads with the words "BREAKING NEWS" are DOUCHEBAGS

<

Re: BREAKING NEWS: People who start Threads with the words "BREAKING NEWS" are DOUCHE

Anyone who works at this Entry Level 3rd rate company is a douch bag. No sales take place here. Pradaxa kills people!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: People who start Threads with the words "BREAKING NEWS" are DOUCHE

Anyone who works at this Entry Level 3rd rate company is a douch bag. No sales take place here. Pradaxa kills people!!

So you either were recently fired because you are worthless and can't perform the simple tasks asked of a pharma sales rep. Or you have your panties in a twist because you didn't get an offer after an interview.

No one gets fired at a 3rd rate joke like BI, Slappy! I would be a loser to even waste my time to interview for an Entry Level position, little man. Go drop a few samples, get some sigs, and let us real reps do the work. When ObamaCare knocks you loose, you will be scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Face the facts. BI has a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad reputation and no one at BI can sell.

No one gets fired at a 3rd rate joke like BI, Slappy! I would be a loser to even waste my time to interview for an Entry Level position, little man. Go drop a few samples, get some sigs, and let us real reps do the work. When ObamaCare knocks you loose, you will be scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Face the facts. BI has a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad reputation and no one at BI can sell.

Case and point of thread