• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

BREAKING NEWS: BI to lay off 6% of workforce!

<

yeah duh! everyone knows layoffs are coming - tell us something we don't know. are they finally going to get rid of the inspecs and spec reps that don't do diddly squat all day...

Just got hired in oncology and offered a salary of over 140k plus sign ons and retention bonuses if I stay a year. I hope they don't lay you guys off just to make room for me. I am not even selling anything yet. This whole please seems a bit disorganized, but I came from GSK and that place is a hell hole. Just ask the fellas that hired me. Anyway, there is better out there than BI, but you can also do a hell of a lot worse.

Just got hired in oncology and offered a salary of over 140k plus sign ons and retention bonuses if I stay a year. I hope they don't lay you guys off just to make room for me. I am not even selling anything yet. This whole please seems a bit disorganized, but I came from GSK and that place is a hell hole. Just ask the fellas that hired me. Anyway, there is better out there than BI, but you can also do a hell of a lot worse.

fuck you moron - we're not having layoffs to make room for your fat ass. you arrogant prick. doesn't oncology have it's own board? you're not even considered BI. you're like the veterinary division - nobody cares

Thanks for letting us know who you are (why not post your social security number and mother's maiden name)..how many just hired oncology reps from GSK came on board recently?? gonna take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out..I'll just smile and nod my head when at the next meeting.

The people who left GSK to join BI are the ones who could not handle a highly competitive and challenging environment, such as the one at GSK. Good for GSK that they got rid of them; they will be much happier in a dull, braindead environment such as BI.