• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Botox rep salary ?

<

You’re a RN?

Although the money, hours and benefits in pharma are great, it’s a soul sucking job. You’ll never feel good about yourself and you really aren’t helping anyone. But delivering lunches and eating for free are also nice perks.

Depending on your situation, do this a couple a years. It’ll grind you down. At least you can always go back to being a nurse. Pharma reps eventually realize they have no skill or use outside this industry. Except to sell mattresses. And you only need to work a few hours a couple days a week. So you can still work as an injector and draw 2 paychecks.

good luck to you, especially if you come to the dark side. I hope whoever referred you offered to split the sweet referral bonus they get with you.

You’re a RN?

Although the money, hours and benefits in pharma are great, it’s a soul sucking job. You’ll never feel good about yourself and you really aren’t helping anyone. But delivering lunches and eating for free are also nice perks.

Depending on your situation, do this a couple a years. It’ll grind you down. At least you can always go back to being a nurse. Pharma reps eventually realize they have no skill or use outside this industry. Except to sell mattresses. And you only need to work a few hours a couple days a week. So you can still work as an injector and draw 2 paychecks.

good luck to you, especially if you come to the dark side. I hope whoever referred you offered to split the sweet referral bonus they get with you.
stfu

You’re a RN?

I'll make right around 225k this year with a company car and I work maybe 16 hours a week. I feel pretty good about my soul and future. This year I bought my 4th rental unit. As far as jobs outside this industry- why leave as I think this is the best ROI for hours/pay? But if I wanted to plenty of jobs in tech and software...been approached by text book companies for colleges too. Could easily go back to account management in the commercial transportation industry. A few times a year I get specialty pharmacy jobs reaching out to me and infusion companies. So what are you even ranting about?

I'll make right around 225k this year with a company car and I work maybe 16 hours a week. I feel pretty good about my soul and future. This year I bought my 4th rental unit. As far as jobs outside this industry- why leave as I think this is the best ROI for hours/pay? But if I wanted to plenty of jobs in tech and software...been approached by text book companies for colleges too. Could easily go back to account management in the commercial transportation industry. A few times a year I get specialty pharmacy jobs reaching out to me and infusion companies. So what are you even ranting about?

Seriously. I’m in the beginning of my career in Pharma and making 6 figs befor 30 is soo awful.
The worst part of the industry is the negative entitled pricks. “Oh my god, my car isn’t big enough. My benefits aren’t great enough with my stock options and quarterly bonuses and paid for Sales meetings”

the people you work with is what sucks. I actually try to help patients and help the staff. And You don’t have to drop your dignity by going in offices just to say hi and shoot the shit.
They don’t like you. They just want help when they need it

seriously the people that do the job are the worst . Not the job

Seriously. I’m in the beginning of my career in Pharma and making 6 figs befor 30 is soo awful.
The worst part of the industry is the negative entitled pricks. “Oh my god, my car isn’t big enough. My benefits aren’t great enough with my stock options and quarterly bonuses and paid for Sales meetings”

the people you work with is what sucks. I actually try to help patients and help the staff. And You don’t have to drop your dignity by going in offices just to say hi and shoot the shit.
They don’t like you. They just want help when they need it

seriously the people that do the job are the worst . Not the job

Old washed up middle manager decided to make a comment pretending to be a rep. No one likes you, to clarify. Go retire already.