• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Border crisis

anonymous

60 Minutes had an excellent program tonight.
U.S. "losing a generation" to fentanyl as agents fight Mexican cartels supplying the drug, DEA head says
The bipartisan border bill that was generated by GOP members, flagged for dismissal by Trump, would have given funding for many new agents plus drug detecting machinery.
Good grief, it was a start and could have been added to.
Trump wanted to run on a problem vs a solution.
Another example that the now cult of the Republican Party ruled by trump could care less about your life or those of your family….this example plus the example of women dying without healthcare after they suffer miscarriages. Be warned people and vote straight blue for your life!!!!

60 Minutes had an excellent program tonight.
U.S. "losing a generation" to fentanyl as agents fight Mexican cartels supplying the drug, DEA head says
The bipartisan border bill that was generated by GOP members, flagged for dismissal by Trump, would have given funding for many new agents plus drug detecting machinery.
Good grief, it was a start and could have been added to.
Trump wanted to run on a problem vs a solution.
Saw the program, it was enlightening. Pass that bill. It can always be upgraded but it had many needed features that ended up being denied to our country.

Saw the program, it was enlightening. Pass that bill. It can always be upgraded but it had many needed features that ended up being denied to our country.
Also watched that 60 Minutes show and was reminded that our National Records Act became effective in 1978 due to Nixon stealing the tapes. It was started so that no one person in a story could control the story which, I think, is exactly what Trump intended when he took them - control the story. And yes, Harris would select a cabinet of top generals, etc.

The job is too big for one person and that includes a person who has experience selling $60 Bibles, trading cards dressed as Superman and high-top gold sneakers. We need someone serious about running the country not someone trying to make a fast buck and stay out of jail.

More than 700 high-ranking national security officials endorse Harris (yahoo.com)

Thread should be titled 'Nation Crisis'.

He is running on ideas and wild statements that haven't been tested
He did that once before and here is his track record:
1) I will build a beautiful wall across the border and Mexico will pay for it *(Didn't happen)
2) I will simultaneously repeal and replace ACA with a better plan *(Didn't happen, he didn't even have another plan)
3) I will pay off our National Debt in 8 years*(In 4 years he ran us $8.9 Trillion further in debt, the 2nd highest ever)
4) He cheated on his taxes
5) He cheated on his loan apps
6) He cheated on all 3 of his wives

And now he wants to run our economy?