• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Bonus

anonymous

Tad and Novartis, should you think that absconding with 3.5% to 4.5% from the eye care representatives has gone unnoticed, your presumption is mistaken. We saw this dirty deed coming that diminished earnings and plummeting rankings for individuals as a result of your deliberate actions. It is perplexing to rationalize how you reconcile your actions with a conscience, having breached the trust of your team so more could be added to the bottom line. My time in the field for the year ended yesterday. I will go into the holidays with an absence of communication on how this will be rectified. To all those affected, encompassing the entire field force, I feel for you and I am sorry we were all taken advantage of. This is on Novartis and not Bausch. Merry Christmas.

Tad and Novartis, should you think that absconding with 3.5% to 4.5% from the eye care representatives has gone unnoticed, your presumption is mistaken. We saw this dirty deed coming that diminished earnings and plummeting rankings for individuals as a result of your deliberate actions. It is perplexing to rationalize how you reconcile your actions with a conscience, having breached the trust of your team so more could be added to the bottom line. My time in the field for the year ended yesterday. I will go into the holidays with an absence of communication on how this will be rectified. To all those affected, encompassing the entire field force, I feel for you and I am sorry we were all taken advantage of. This is on Novartis and not Bausch. Merry Christmas.
Bitches can’t stop whining