Bonus Time - March

anonymous

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew how bonuses work if you intend to leave in Feb/March? Bonuses are calculated in January for the previous year, so are we eligible as long as we stay past the calculation period? Or you won’t get it if you leave before it hits our bank accounts in mid-March? Any help would be appreciated.

<

My CPA keeps asking me why mean total earnings each year drop?

Now, I am asking why I didn't know better and take the package when it was offered?

Next time. Maybe next time.

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew how bonuses work if you intend to leave in Feb/March? Bonuses are calculated in January for the previous year, so are we eligible as long as we stay past the calculation period? Or you won’t get it if you leave before it hits our bank accounts in mid-March? Any help would be appreciated.

If you are asking about your 4th Q bonus that is paid in March, yes you will get if if you leave in Feb/Mar
if you are asking about your 2021 401k true up or your 401k 6% contribution, yes you will get if if you leave in Feb/Mar

Not sure if you are prorated anything from Q1 if you leave before the end of the Q, my guess is no Q1 bonus will be paid to you

Reactions: Roderick Bulter

Its time to jump ship! Get out while you can! Genentech is not what it used to be, and sadly won’t return. The wages they pay is to keep you enslaved! As they say, ‘If you can’t question science...it’s propaganda. Well, Genentech IS Propaganda!