• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Bonus FINALLY paid and the home office resignations begin

anonymous

We had to wait until August to get paid for the year ending March 31st, and the amount is NOT what was expected.

After having 4 months - April, May, June and July, to cook the books however they wanted, they announce reductions in bonuses at the 11th hour.

Just a piece of shit place to be.

<

Lucky that there were any bonuses for the home office people. Sales are down, coupon discounts are up. Ophth and neuro are losers. PDT is a joke. Biologics stall has no explanation and is a money drain. You do not get a bonus for doing your job. And as a whole, doing your job poorly. Time to make money for SUN and not milk the system.

Lucky that there were any bonuses for the home office people. Sales are down, coupon discounts are up. Ophth and neuro are losers. PDT is a joke. Biologics stall has no explanation and is a money drain. You do not get a bonus for doing your job. And as a whole, doing your job poorly. Time to make money for SUN and not milk the system.

Oh, but you’re entitled to your bonus I’m sure, because you’re perfect.

A perfect a**hole.

Now, if the home office performance is sooo bad, why have they all not been fired, every single one from the CEO to the maintenance person ?

Answer that.

Btw, it’s so obvious who wrote this.

Oh, but you’re entitled to your bonus I’m sure, because you’re perfect.

A perfect a**hole.

Now, if the home office performance is sooo bad, why have they all not been fired, every single one from the CEO to the maintenance person ?

Answer that.

Btw, it’s so obvious who wrote this.

I’d really like the leadership team to comment on this thread. If performance is so bad, why haven’t you fired everyone and why do YOU still have a job?

- to question 1, this is just part of the India cultural beat-down. You’re told you suck and that you should be happy we keep you in a job.
Look at the turnover in field sales and in home office marketing. Gotta be 35% or more. That speaks to those who can, have said F-you and left. And what you have remaining, is the lower-end performing people. Even the loyalists have bailed on Sun.

- to question 2: you should all be fired. There’s not a piece of this company that’s operating where it should be. Leadership, I don’t know how you keep your jobs. You have failed in every way at every level.

So big-boys (and one girl), please weigh in on this thread.

What is the justification for each of you keeping your jobs ?

Tell us.