Bone Health Sales?

<

Only slightly above DermDynasty. Poor data capture. Low IC plans. Bravo as contest win. Heavy, heavy activity focus.

At least we aren't hated by our ED like they are.

Can you guys tell me about this department and products prolia and evenity?
Any future pipeline or layoffs here?
This division is going to end up being cut so thin prolia is about to expire I would be very nervous taking a position with this old of a product and another product that you don’t need that many reps to sell

This division is going to end up being cut so thin prolia is about to expire I would be very nervous taking a position with this old of a product and another product that you don’t need that many reps to sell
I think it’s 45k right? You can make a lot more but again this is about to go belly up.
That's what I thought I was looking at prolia patent expiration is there a new product coming to market soon to replace it?
My situation is a lot more money for this job if I do somehow get it and relocate back home from a different state. Worth the risk of layoffs in future?

That's what I thought I was looking at prolia patent expiration is there a new product coming to market soon to replace it?
My situation is a lot more money for this job if I do somehow get it and relocate back home from a different state. Worth the risk of layoffs in future?
Go somewhere that wants reps. Amgen is trying to reduce its footprint. Sure you could get back home, but wouldn’t you rather have a job with a growing company where you make real IC money and can fly home on the weekends?

Go somewhere that wants reps. Amgen is trying to reduce its footprint. Sure you could get back home, but wouldn’t you rather have a job with a growing company where you make real IC money and can fly home on the weekends?
Amgen would be paying me more if I get the job and take the risk. Currently don't have any spare income to do things I want. Hate it out here.

Or maybe you should just come to the realization that you’re a mediocre rep at best. And your lack of money in your current company is due to your inability to make it. And you simply want to go somewhere else to make more money to do less. That would be a start.

Or maybe you should just come to the realization that you’re a mediocre rep at best. And your lack of money in your current company is due to your inability to make it. And you simply want to go somewhere else to make more money to do less. That would be a start.
Well I came from a different industry, a low paying company with horrible reputation and work-life balance etc. So I took whatever I could get basically a starting salary at a big pharmaceutical company which Im currently at which had layoffs this year so had to transfer. I would be working more if I went to Amgen with higher pay and can go back home.

Well I came from a different industry, a low paying company with horrible reputation and work-life balance etc. So I took whatever I could get basically a starting salary at a big pharmaceutical company which Im currently at which had layoffs this year so had to transfer. I would be working more if I went to Amgen with higher pay and can go back home.
It sounds like Amgen checks a lot of boxes for you. I’ve seen Amgen go through a lot of phases. I’ve always thought it was a really great place to be. They don’t pay the most, and it is subject to the human frailties of the humans who run it, but overall, Amgen people are good people. You just need to realize that Amgen is in a part of its life that isn’t at all glamorous or full of opportunities. I just saw people leave good companies to come here and get laid off the morning they were headed to initial training. This isn’t the Amgen of the past, and there are some tough times ahead.