BioTheranostics update

anonymous

I have been contacted about an open sales manager position in my area- read through some old posts here from 2012-2014 and consensus seemed to be it was a good product, but questionable C-level leadership which was turning into very high sales turnover. Looking for an update - how are things in 2015 and looking forward? The products are interesting and the base and total compensation is pretty attractive.

I appreciate any guidance.

<

I have been contacted about an open sales manager position in my area- read through some old posts here from 2012-2014 and consensus seemed to be it was a good product, but questionable C-level leadership which was turning into very high sales turnover. Looking for an update - how are things in 2015 and looking forward? The products are interesting and the base and total compensation is pretty attractive.

I appreciate any guidance.

I have also been contacted for an open position. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Beware of leadership at every level being focused only on themselves. It should be a clue when the West Coast Regional Director gives himself the title: National Sales Director of the West.