Biohaven taking mangers and reps

This is because Biohaven’s commercial division is led by BJ Jones, with Todd Snook assisting. Remember them? They are plucking out ESS managers and reps to join them.

Which reps have left? Any ESS or all DSS? There were 3 ESS managers in the West and 2 DSS managers in the West that left for BH but havent heard of any reps leaving yet...

Which reps have left? Any ESS or all DSS? There were 3 ESS managers in the West and 2 DSS managers in the West that left for BH but havent heard of any reps leaving yet...
No reps YET. Managers only for now. BH is in the process of building its sales force, so rep interviews are in progress. Stay tuned.

The one great thing about this situation in my opinion is that it obviously woke up a lot of mid level management that we will in fact leave when dissatisfied. We have been micro managed and bullied for the last several years on many fronts and people are way more open to vacating this place for the right opportunity. We have lost many very good people to them already and many more are being recruited. I had to smile when I heard my Managers basically begging us to stay and listing the reasons why AZ is a great place to work. I actually love it here and see a bright future but I can understand why many feel the need to move on. Good employees in the industry are very hard to come by and if we are treated like children we may move on to a place that at least promises to give us the reigns to be professionals.

Please! Pick me! We are all significantly underpaid in base and bonus.
Take a look at the 2019 med reps annual survey on pharma reps and let that be a great way to start your day. The only way we'll ever make more is to L-E-A-V-E.

Please! Pick me! We are all significantly underpaid in base and bonus.
Take a look at the 2019 med reps annual survey on pharma reps and let that be a great way to start your day. The only way we'll ever make more is to L-E-A-V-E.

my personal favorite is looking at all
The over inflated base salaries and bonus structure that they’re paying the BSS team that they all brought in externally and are now asking the RST team to help them out to sell Fasenra for some measly percentage of bonus. HA!!

wasnt it BJ and Todd who gave us our wonderful ESS team????? why go with them? they took the endos from primary care and split sales force into primary care and ess! Huge mistake!! Am I mistaken ?