• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Bill's $145 million 'Golden Goodbye'

How can you be "surprised"? This sort of unadulterated garbage is consistent with Weldon's tenure at the helm of the once great j&j. He's never been held accountable for his performance. Between the miserable performance of the pipeline to the Consumer disaster to the massive amounts of federal litigation over hips, drugs and bribes he still managed to remain ceo. How? The board of directors are nothing more than a bunch of lap dogs for this overpaid, over fed walking resevior of self serving unethical behavior. His performance is the antithesis of Credo Leadership. Without question he will go down in history as the worst CEO the company has ever had. The best thing that can be said about him is that shortly he'll be gone and moving on to retirement.

Weldon cost J&J dedicated employees, loyal customers and the respect of thousands of people. The BOD turned a blind eye for years, and now Weldon remains on the Board to assist in the "transition". He has to go down in history as an example of the worst corporate leader EVER. I don't know how the man can even hold his head up at this point. How sad.

Weldon cost J&J dedicated employees, loyal customers and the respect of thousands of people. The BOD turned a blind eye for years, and now Weldon remains on the Board to assist in the "transition". He has to go down in history as an example of the worst corporate leader EVER. I don't know how the man can even hold his head up at this point. How sad.

He's doing just fine, ..very fine in fact....surrounded by friends, colleagues, family, and sycophants (aka "Leaders")......
He has the CREDO to comfort him, in these trying and turbulent times of bitterness and complaint by those not capable of his achievements and vision.

:-((

As Herman Cain said....you only "have yourself to blame" !!!!!!
Santorum has some nutty stuff as well.........

Suck it up and get positive (immediately) !!!!
People are watching..................................................

Vote for the opposite of what the board recommends on your proxy statement. I just did and even if it is not adopted come the shareholder meeting I feel somewhat liberated. I suggest you do the same.

How can you be "surprised"? This sort of unadulterated garbage is consistent with Weldon's tenure at the helm of the once great j&j. He's never been held accountable for his performance. Between the miserable performance of the pipeline to the Consumer disaster to the massive amounts of federal litigation over hips, drugs and bribes he still managed to remain ceo. How? The board of directors are nothing more than a bunch of lap dogs for this overpaid, over fed walking resevior of self serving unethical behavior. His performance is the antithesis of Credo Leadership. Without question he will go down in history as the worst CEO the company has ever had. The best thing that can be said about him is that shortly he'll be gone and moving on to retirement.

This is such crap. These guys don't perform and they get millions and don't pay their fare share in taxes. I get my ass kicked for a bullshit 6 rating. Get me the hell out of here with these shitty forecasts. They all must be smoking crack.

This is such crap. These guys don't perform and they get millions and don't pay their fare share in taxes. I get my ass kicked for a bullshit 6 rating. Get me the hell out of here with these shitty forecasts. They all must be smoking crack.

This is what's wrong with the system today. Until we all bail, it continues.