• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bill and Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute- BOSTON

Mindful

new user
Hey all, any feedback on how good (or bad) is the MRI? i saw some jobs in linkedIn but since i didnt find any feedbacks (not even in glassdoor) im on the fence... im currently working in a high stress role and i would like to change, but without any information, i dont want to end on an even worse work environment

<

Hey all, any feedback on how good (or bad) is the MRI? i saw some jobs in linkedIn but since i didnt find any feedbacks (not even in glassdoor) im on the fence... im currently working in a high stress role and i would like to change, but without any information, i dont want to end on an even worse work environment

Wtf? Take your interest in the MRI next generation condom brand manager position elsewhere.

This board is reserved for jaded Teva folks who sling mud at each other’s divisions and bitch about managers and pay. The occasional layoff talk rears it’s head now and then too. Move along.

Ops, sorry about that..Teva sucks btw, i did an internship there

Then you were either young and inexperienced and assumed that reciting what you learned in a few college science classes would further your career OR, you took 7 years to complete your associates degree in wielding and Teva decided you’re best suited for a call center position taking orders for dildos like you. Either way, they showed you the door and your first call was to mommy so she could wipe your ass and inflate your ego that your overpaid degree was best fit to get on Cafepharma and bitch about your stress levels and trash Teva.

Put your 5” inseam floral patterned shorts back on to ride your scooter to work tomorrow. Don’t forget to tie that man bun back up either. You want your employer to take you serious with your san serif script tattoo on your forearm or infinity symbol tattoo to show your unique. Also, use ‘ums’ and ‘ahs’ to fill your void in vocabulary since you probably never took a public speaking course and have texted employers ‘idk’ or ‘omw’ when your late for work as a part-timer. You have a bright future. Please come back here soon so we can exchange dialogue on your depth of industry experience

Then you were either young and inexperienced and assumed that reciting what you learned in a few college science classes would further your career OR, you took 7 years to complete your associates degree in wielding and Teva decided you’re best suited for a call center position taking orders for dildos like you. Either way, they showed you the door and your first call was to mommy so she could wipe your ass and inflate your ego that your overpaid degree was best fit to get on Cafepharma and bitch about your stress levels and trash Teva.

Put your 5” inseam floral patterned shorts back on to ride your scooter to work tomorrow. Don’t forget to tie that man bun back up either. You want your employer to take you serious with your san serif script tattoo on your forearm or infinity symbol tattoo to show your unique. Also, use ‘ums’ and ‘ahs’ to fill your void in vocabulary since you probably never took a public speaking course and have texted employers ‘idk’ or ‘omw’ when your late for work as a part-timer. You have a bright future. Please come back here soon so we can exchange dialogue on your depth of industry experience

Now this right here is hilarious!!! Why can't I get the image of a snowflake out of my head?

Snap! maybe the funniest roast I’ve seen on CP. Teva should have open mic night at the meetings instead of reps/execs sneaking off to screw