• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Big job cuts coming

<

Rinvoq is massive underperforming nationally as well as Skyrizi underperforming in Gi. Cash flow getting tighter and this company will need more restructuring as the volume of reps are not justified.

You all do realize they already cut the entire HS salesforce for Humira?

Rheum just expanded salesforce at the turn of the year.

Gastro is launching new indications in key brands.

Tell me more about these massive layoffs in immunology? Seems like you all have no idea what you’re talking about.

The division that needs to be worried is Eye Care. Nothing in the pipeline, LOEs coming hard for the glaucoma drops, vuity shitting the bed, xen and Durysta underperforming...

Eye Care can’t get any thinner than it did in 2022 other than going away completely.

They'll let the entire drops force go as soon as there's a generic Lumigan. Maybe they'll keep Durysta and Xen because at least they have something to offer for future value.

Sad for the drops folks; but at the end of the day everything's going off patent (except Vuity, which has been the largest Rx flop in the past 10-15 years... literally a joke at this point) and there's not anything out there worth buying. The cash cow, Restasis, is gone as well; the only other reason you need drop reps in the field is throwing Refresh into samples closets and you could get a contract force for 1/4 the cost.

Neuro is about to get more indications. What are you talking about clown?
Classic abbvie, get a new indication, flood the field with reps target reach the right message with the right people the right number of times...blah blah,,,,then after the saturation is over and providers are crying uncle, the hacksaw comes out

Classic abbvie, get a new indication, flood the field with reps target reach the right message with the right people the right number of times...blah blah,,,,then after the saturation is over and providers are crying uncle, the hacksaw comes out

Neuro is in for an abrupt shift soon. Once the drug isn’t FREE anymore (that’s soon) then it will be a lot tougher. Hoops to get through and patient switches since the cost is a lot more for our drug than theirs. Looking for another job? You better . Offices will be getting pissed. The jig is up

Neuro is in for an abrupt shift soon. Once the drug isn’t FREE anymore (that’s soon) then it will be a lot tougher. Hoops to get through and patient switches since the cost is a lot more for our drug than theirs. Looking for another job? You better . Offices will be getting pissed. The jig is up

Hasn't been free for over a year and the other one hasnt been free for 4 months.. offices werent pissed if u walk them through it. Spoken like a true troll or rep that doesnt know how to do their job... or a competitor trying to stir the pot

Can’t answer pharmacy or offices about the path moving forward with coverage in neuro. Customers starting to get nervous about our product moving forward. Insurance will choose the others that cost less first. It’s going to get tougher. I am a good rep but I’m looking. By summer this wont be so fun .

Can’t answer pharmacy or offices about the path moving forward with coverage in neuro. Customers starting to get nervous about our product moving forward. Insurance will choose the others that cost less first. It’s going to get tougher. I am a good rep but I’m looking. By summer this wont be so fun .

Niiiiiiikooooooooooo

LOL