Big Big mistake calling on Family Practice

anonymous

What a complete waste of time. So far no one has had a good experience and has been told
we use Doxy for infections or refill patients mess from deems time to time.

The numbers we were given along with the toes of doctors are incorrect.

What is going on with this company and how they never even get it close to correct??

<

I'm with you dude. I called on about 12 Primary offices and not able to speak to
1 doctor or the address did not exist. I was only to get 3 calls in Tuesday and got crap
from my DM when I told him about my bad day.

I'm outta here as soon as I can get a real job.

dazed and confused
Special services are lost.
Rosacea team lost over half of prescribing deems to non prescribing family practice.
The list is so inaccurate that 1st quarter numbers will be a joke.

That is a horrible DM. If you mentioned your situation he or she should be supportive.

It's another thing if you have Derm experience and can't make calls to Derm offices. That would be lazy or just stupid.

Directors put pressure on Managers especially the bad directors who should not be managing people at all. They should be in key accounts and have no business with direct reports.

The company will change again, we are doing a science project. No one really knows what the hell is going on.
Just ask your strategic account reps. Tell them to stop sending so many emails about nothing to justifying doing their jobs in pajamas at home.

Numbers. Quota. What a joke.
The list are so inaccurate and you can see the same doctors in 3 different territories
with one address. Who do they belong to. Nobody knows.

Where did this data come from, doctors that retired, died, moved, and graduated have all been resurrected and put back in places they haven't been in years.

Thanks again for big ideas, big promises that never quite meet our expectations, and you
guys trash talk Valeant.

I visited a family practice and they told me to come back in July when they are less busy.
I'm going back on July 3rd.
I am very excited.

I got lost in the FP sample closet for an hour , when I finally find my way out I was asked to help a nurse change a babies dirty diaper . Then I helped the Dr give mouth to mouth to an elderly man . Finally I got a chance to talk acne with the 300 pound nurse who said that was top of their minds all day every day . I think I made great impact and they promised to Rx at least once a year . I'm filling my resume with the type of things that makes other companies come knocking . :D:(

That sounds familiar to every other Rosacea rep I've talked to.
Not sure what the game plan for the company is. Obviously these doctors are not
4 week or 8 week calls. What are we suppose to do in the meantime ?
Call on our Derms 3 X a month till we piss them off and they change the rep policy?

This is not the change we expected .

either a Biologic will come or we will get sold.

How are we suppose to make our sales numbers if everyone continues to quit?

I am sure Nestle looks at the turn over rate in the divisions.

Need to invest in retaining our people