• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Biden seems senile

<

Every time he emerges from his lair he seems to be showing greater signs of senility. As a democrat this truly gives me pause to consider him for President.
All choices are old as dirt farts and have said and done stupid things (the idiot orange blob of blubber by far the most and the most inept, dangerous, and biggest liar) and biden is the best of the 3 by far. Suck it up

Of all the choices Biden is best choice to me. So what if he's a bit out of it. He will chose VP and cabinet to help him and I trust those choices way more than this regime. Reading today that response to this virus so bad in government since Trump administration (representing all you "No Government" types has huge gaps in departments where they got rid of people and did not rehire new people. Now look at this mess!!! No thank you - will take my chances and vote for Biden--moderate Democrat

All choices are old as dirt farts and have said and done stupid things (the idiot orange blob of blubber by far the most and the most inept, dangerous, and biggest liar) and biden is the best of the 3 by far. Suck it up
No you wise up! Trump has a track record now, an excellent track record the only sane choice and of course you’re not sane so you won make it is to vote for Trump again. Case closed.

Biden seems like he has dementia. It’s actually quite alarming. Not only that he will be 79. And he’s creepy. I will be voting for Trump this time. I voted for Hillary last time.