• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Biden calls Putin "worthy adversary"

<

There's no brain activity behind Joe's aviator sunglasses.
We can only hope Jill can kneecap Putin or something

And remember when Donald Mc Donald (who measured success by the DOW) said if Biden was elected your 401Ks would disappear? Guess what sports fans, the DOW Jones all-time high of 34,200.67 points WAS on April 16, 2021. Guess what sports fans, today, right now it is

How do you like your 401K now? ;)

And remember when Donald Mc Donald (who measured success by the DOW) said if Biden was elected your 401Ks would disappear? Guess what sports fans, the DOW Jones all-time high of 34,200.67 points WAS on April 16, 2021. Guess what sports fans, today, right now it is

How do you like your 401K now? ;)
I like all my investments, under Trump and so far under Biden.
Stay tuned, as Joe reminds us he's not been in office very long and can't be blamed yet (or credited yet).
Joe's potential effects on the economy or anything else have not yet been determined (positive or negative).

Stay tuned, as Joe reminds us he's not been in office very long and can't be blamed yet (or credited yet).
Joe's potential effects on the economy or anything else have not yet been determined (positive or negative).
It’s going to be negative, very negative. It already is. Mark it down!

Same here, I like most all my investments. It started when Clinton was president, then came the Bush downtime which was corrected when Obama took the helm. Then Trump claimed success immediately as fit his braggart personality so I have no problem giving Joe Credit on a so far, so good basis. We must remember - Trump insisted he be given credit for the stock market from the day his election until the day his departure. So Biden should get the same status, right? But then, after Biden's election the DOW hit 30,000 for the 1st time and Trump and all his kids celebrated calling it his victory. Say what? LMFAO!!!

Remember, it was Trump who predicted 'the stock market will crash if Biden is elected'. I'm loving the way it's crashing with this 34,000 + DOW ;)

Same here, I like most all my investments. It started when Clinton was president, then came the Bush downtime which was corrected when Obama took the helm. Then Trump claimed success immediately as fit his braggart personality so I have no problem giving Joe Credit on a so far, so good basis. We must remember - Trump insisted he be given credit for the stock market from the day his election until the day his departure. So Biden should get the same status, right? But then, after Biden's election the DOW hit 30,000 for the 1st time and Trump and all his kids celebrated calling it his victory. Say what? LMFAO!!!

Remember, it was Trump who predicted 'the stock market will crash if Biden is elected'. I'm loving the way it's crashing with this 34,000 + DOW ;)
You’re making a fool of yourself! The market will crash under Biden. Mark it down! How do you Like your crow?

I give Trump 4 years worth of credit and Biden < 6 months.
I care about the balance more than the bragging