• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

BI’s Culture

<

Explain to me the logic of new mommies here at BI. They request special accommodations to be allowed to pump for their little ones. Why not just use formula? Oh, they say it’s just not as good as “the original”. Ok, so then how do they justify dropping the same little ones off at the daycare?

One man to another (I assume): you’re a fucking idiot.

Thanks for that, brother. I knew the original post would be taken down quickly. Can’t handle the truth, I guess? You’re quoting it keeps it up a bit longer. I think it’s a fair question?

Worse than it has ever been!

basically agree. Majority of senior leaders could care less. Unless it comes to various metrics. A lot of talk about empowerment, collaboration and innovation. But that’s all it is; TALK. There are only a couple leaders that have their priorities in line. People then performance. When you sacrifice your people for your numbers, you may win short term, but long term, you damage the organization.

Culture is of no concern to leaders at BIPI
Value through intimidation
Keep appropriate numbers in the diversity field check boxes and make leaders money
No one cares what culture unless cultured pearls for leaders spouse
Must work the hardest for father land enjoyment and happiness all secondary

basically agree. Majority of senior leaders could care less. Unless it comes to various metrics. A lot of talk about empowerment, collaboration and innovation. But that’s all it is; TALK. There are only a couple leaders that have their priorities in line. People then performance. When you sacrifice your people for your numbers, you may win short term, but long term, you damage the organization.
Your right on point....This company is the worst I've ever worked for....when you shove un-obtainable Metrics like MCE down our throats....it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouths. Everyone should silently quit and let Jardiance die like they killed Pradaxa and Stiolto.