• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

BEWARE OF ENEMIES

Anonymous

I am not a fan of this board and how it's abused by people who pretend to be sales staff but aren't. Beware of one very important thing:

Eisai/Arena have some serious enemies on Wall Street who were totally wrong about how great Belviq is. They fell for the nonsense about efficacy (since Belviq's efficacy is very good), and they predicted a FDA denial (but Belviq got a better than expected approval), and now they're betting on weak sales (and they'll be proven very wrong again).

So what these short sellers do is to try to attack Eisai sales folks' morality by coming to this board and saying negative things.

BEWARE OF THE BASTARDS

<

You must be a fan on Jesse Ventura and his show. Maybe he could do an entire episode on how everyone in Wall Street wants Eisai/Arena to fail. It is a huge conspiracy. "They" are out to get us, BEWARE!

Golly, Mom, I am now going to look for the bastards. Everyone knows that stock analysts base everything on CP posts so this should make a huge difference.

In the last five years, how is the Eisai track record of launching drugs? Management is worse now than it ever has been.

I seriously doubt you are in sales. If you were you would have been there for the horrible training on Belviq at the POA, you would know that sales quotas are going to be highly unrealistic, and you would be worried that the other drug with twice as much weight loss AND knowledge of long term side effects is hardly selling. The sales group knows that our ability to continue feeding our families is under attack, not our morality.

WOW! Impressive level of paranoia.

Perhaps market opinions of Eisai are driven more by the approach of catastrophic patent cliffs combined with a pretty poor record of promoting products without Big Pharma partners.

Certainly the content of this board does not suggest a well-run efficient ship. Rather, it indicates a obsessive level of micromanagement focused on irrelevant details with much less attention directed at important processes such as (a) sales or (b) compliance with the law.

I am not a fan of this board and how it's abused by people who pretend to be sales staff but aren't. Beware of one very important thing:

Eisai/Arena have some serious enemies on Wall Street who were totally wrong about how great Belviq is. They fell for the nonsense about efficacy (since Belviq's efficacy is very good), and they predicted a FDA denial (but Belviq got a better than expected approval), and now they're betting on weak sales (and they'll be proven very wrong again).

So what these short sellers do is to try to attack Eisai sales folks' morality by coming to this board and saying negative things.

BEWARE OF THE BASTARDS

so you are warning people not to believe what they read on this board?

thanks for the news flash

BEWARE OF THE BASTARDS

Efficacy is very good? With 5% weight reduction? Wow, way to set the bar high!

"Efficacy is very good? With 5% weight reduction? Wow, way to set the bar high!"

Absolutely. Completers lose on average over 8% and responders will lose on average over 11% with many people losing a lot more than those averages.

"Efficacy is very good? With 5% weight reduction? Wow, way to set the bar high!"

Absolutely. Completers lose on average over 8% and responders will lose on average over 11% with many people losing a lot more than those averages.

WoW!! That is almost into the Xenadrine realm and nearly 2/3 of the way to Sensa territory. It is even coming about 1/4 of the way to just not force-feeding yourself with donuts while you sit on the couch watching episodes of the Biggest Loser. Now is we can only

I hear helicopter rotors! Now I see them! More black helicopters! Rational thought will have to wait. To the BUNKERS!!!!!!