• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Best Week Ever

anonymous

Can we do this every other week if it guarantees my DM isn't with me and I don't have to log on to 3 calls a week?

Face it, we have a decade old product with zero new ideas. The only thing that matters is me making calls without having a leadership academy DM around demanding I ask high value questions and employ a hard close because, "I have earned it!!!!"

Please leave me alone. I'll fake the execution report for you to dazzle Ian and Murdo with if you will just leave me alone.

Thanks in advance.

<

Can we do this every other week if it guarantees my DM isn't with me and I don't have to log on to 3 calls a week?

Face it, we have a decade old product with zero new ideas. The only thing that matters is me making calls without having a leadership academy DM around demanding I ask high value questions and employ a hard close because, "I have earned it!!!!"

Please leave me alone. I'll fake the execution report for you to dazzle Ian and Murdo with if you will just leave me alone.

Thanks in advance.
No I guess you have NOT earned it, smell toad!