Best of the best

anonymous

I was told that i was retained because i was the best of the best, i was actually told this several times. Ive worked tirelessly to develop the CC franchise in my territory and now i feel betrayed. I am the best of the best, why should i have to worry about my job. I am the best of the best so this company should keep me around to help them.

<

I was told that i was retained because i was the best of the best, i was actually told this several times. Ive worked tirelessly to develop the CC franchise in my territory and now i feel betrayed. I am the best of the best, why should i have to worry about my job. I am the best of the best so this company should keep me around to help them.
First of all, they tell everyone they keep that, so you can deflate your ego a little now. Second, you have a job, stop whining!

“Best of the best” in this industry is like being the tallest midget at a dwarf convention. Sorry, but the #1 team player award of excellence you printed off and had framed at Hobby Lobby won’t be the resume boost you hope it will be as you look for your next job

You were selected because you are the best ass kisser

you're a fucking idiot so you fit the mold. thats why you were kept