• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Best DM Ever

<

Who was the best DM ever?

San Diego/CA manager J Hoover but like all the great ones, left last year. Led a performing team for years but as others have said, never speak up. JH would point out issues, along with solutions to the highest levels. But nooo, never challenge RD's and VP's, such a joke.

Had he and other select people been listened to, we wouldn't be in this situation a mere few years after 1st in class launch. I'm not saying it would be all roses but it would have been better.

The following crew could have righted the couse......

Raul and Ken D. (Novartis) & from Amgen, Courtney G, Ross A (HQ) and some field managers like JH, Randall B, and a few others. They should also have put K Moore in charge at the top. Sadly, most I've listed have left to greener pastures, others will follow. Soooo sad.

San Diego/CA manager J Hoover but like all the great ones, left last year. Led a performing team for years but as others have said, never speak up. JH would point out issues, along with solutions to the highest levels. But nooo, never challenge RD's and VP's, such a joke.

Had he and other select people been listened to, we wouldn't be in this situation a mere few years after 1st in class launch. I'm not saying it would be all roses but it would have been better.

The following crew could have righted the couse......

Raul and Ken D. (Novartis) & from Amgen, Courtney G, Ross A (HQ) and some field managers like JH, Randall B, and a few others. They should also have put K Moore in charge at the top. Sadly, most I've listed have left to greener pastures, others will follow. Soooo sad.

KL is one of the best